1 (edited by pradeepgolfer 2016-02-15 04:24:02)

Topic: feedback

i have just started a free trial yesterday,24 hours back and i have already loaded an ea into mt4 and a winning trade has also been generated.
amazing software and really fantastic support with Mr Popov so wiling to help.

i have also taken a free trial with another software and even after a week not able to understand anything

The whole experience is fantastic!

Re: feedback

Hi Pradeepgolfter,

Thanks for your words of encouragement.  Indeed, FSB Pro is an excellent software and I'm glad to have found it too.  Wished more traders would know about it.  So your feedback is valuable to other traders and by word of mouth from 1 trader to another would be an excellent way to let others discover what a gem FSB is, so that more traders have the opportunity to turn their dream into reality via FSB.

So if you have any feedback and suggestions to improve FSB based on your many years of experience, do share with us.  And if you have any good trading strategies, do share your expertise with us to help other traders grow and become better traders.  In this forum, we believe in helping one another find success in our trading.  There is power in synergy.

Best Regards
Hannah