Topic: digit difference between brokers,

Dear Popov,

I made a strategy using data feed from a broker using 2 digit on his data feed for the XX instrument, then I have used the same expert advisor on different broker using 1 digit for the same XX instument.
I have seen that Expert Advisor was still using 2 digit so all parameters was 10 times more for ie S/L, T/P etc

All values for S/L, T/P, Long Position Open/Close, Short position Open/Close etc was used as internal data on Expert Advisor so I could only change lot size then of course Expert Advisor does totally different trades.

What is the solution for such issue at FSB? 

Thank you
Seref

Re: digit difference between brokers,

You will have to have different set of setting for each broker under market, symbol settings

seems you may be going from 5 digit broker to 4 digit........ that has to be accounted for in Market (at top of FSBPro)

http://s22.postimg.org/ajwqdv8m5/Dave_M_0178.jpg

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Thank you for your reply.  So w have no chance that Expert advisor generated could detect the digit info from broker and adjust the point - pip value automatically?

I guess it must be possible in coding? Else we have to use the data from broker specifially where we want to use the expert advisor?

Thank you

Else we have to use the data from broker specifially where we want to use the expert advisor?

This is the only way to be sure the trading will correspond to the backtets.

Dear Popov,

when we generate a strategy, Stop Loss, Take profit etc are all hidden in code. How can we make it external input value? Is it possible to change any settings to do so at FSB before generting expert advisor?

You can set your SL, TP or BE and to set the Generator to use them without changing.

http://s2.postimg.org/coa4veho5/screenshot_1299.jpg