Topic: One click button to export all the open files from FSB to MT4

Hi Popov,

Can you add this new features to the upgrade, whereby with 1 click FSB Pro will export all the open files.  Just like the meta editor with one click it compile all open files.

Re: One click button to export all the open files from FSB to MT4

No problems. I'll add it in next release.

It will be available with the next update:

http://s28.postimg.org/qybs29795/screenshot_1250.jpg

Wow, that was fast.!

This will be quite useful.

Thanks

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

5 (edited by hannahis 2015-10-31 19:01:28)

Hi Popov,

Can you make this available now instead of waiting for the next updates (unless, the next update is soon) because with the new MQL files you provided, I am now re-exporting my EA and hence with this function of exporting all open files (EA) with a click, it would save me much time and efforts.

Thanks

Also for some reason I can't make changes to the number of logical conditions, no matter how many times I overwrite the file and save it, it kept reverting to the original version.  I tried to open the file with note pad and make the changes and save it but somehow the changes didn't take into effect and I'm stuck with the default 8 logical conditions. 

Can you either suggest what's the easiest way to change the logical number to 26 (101 for dummies) or can you kindly attached the file so that I can just download and overwrite the original.

Also for some reason I can't make changes to the number of logical conditions,

FSB must be stopped when you make the changes. It will override your version in the other case.

with the new MQL files you provided, I am now re-exporting my EA

Please note that MQL code v30 has to be carefully tested before going real. I'll leave it as a preview at least for a month.

Can you make this 1 click function available 1st without the new mql

hannahis wrote:

Can you make this 1 click function available 1st without the new mql

I'll post an update tomorrow. It will work with the old and with the new MQL code. My goal is to have a smooth and unnoticeable transition because both MQL codes must be 100% compatible.

Thanks Popov for your understanding and accommodating to my request, it's very kind of you smile