Topic: High-Low of Previous Bar Above-Below BOLLINGER BAND

Hi Popov,

I want to test a strategy when High of Previous Bar is Above BOLLINGER Band and the current Bar is going down. I didn't see such an option in the BOLLINGER BAND Indicator of FSB.

- Could you, please, create a Custom Indicator for such a case?

Thank you!

Re: High-Low of Previous Bar Above-Below BOLLINGER BAND

May be you should improve something in your strategy. If you like you can share it here and I can tell you my opinion.

This is the strategy (please, look at the picture attached) - other conditions will define
the exits for the strategy.

BTW, is there a way to set Break Even in FSB?

Thank you!

srmfx wrote:

May be you should improve something in your strategy. If you like you can share it here and I can tell you my opinion.

http://www.postimage.org/Ts4f3i9.gif

Do you have any additional conditions for the entry? For example confirmation from RSI or Slow Stoch? Or the signal candle may be reversal candle.

No, this is the entry rule. All Indicators probably will not bring anything positive to this method
(can be checked). Enter short at the breakout of the Low of the Red Bearish Candlestick, whos High is above BOLLINGER.
- Do you know how to setup FSB for this case? Or maybe anybody can create a Custom Indicator (by modifying BOLLINGER BANDS)

Thank you!

srmfx wrote:

Do you have any additional conditions for the entry? For example confirmation from RSI or Slow Stoch? Or the signal candle may be reversal candle.