forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Help and Support → Forex Strategy Builder is not executing trades

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Forex Strategy Builder is not executing trades

I am new to FSB and have several strategies that are connected to MetaTrader 4. My issue is that although I have connected and have clicked start on the FSB Trader it still has yet to execute its first trade even though I have multiple strategies over multiple currency pairs and has been running for 36 hours.

This is all being done on a demo account until I get my head around FSB a bit better

I have attached screenshots which will hopefully give everyone an understanding easier of where I have gone wrong.

Thanks!

Re: Forex Strategy Builder is not executing trades

I think you missed the screen shots

use the button next to the Youtube button to attach pics

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Hopefully is attached now. Thanks

http://s13.postimg.org/4gzgnps9f/Screener.jpg

Post's attachments

Screener.png 358.36 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

I notice no stop loss and no take profit......

so I am assuming that you did not get it to work in FSBPro......

Perhaps you will get it working in FSBPro and then attach it to the charts.

Just a hunch.  Try that.

So just add stop loss and take profits and give that a whirl?

I didn't add them just cause I was trying to get something up and running. If it was real money I would DEFINITELY have stop losses!

Use the tools within the program, perhaps you want to use the generator to see how the ea will work, or the optimizer....... once you have some good results. then use the trader.

I suggest that you watch the instruction videos....... a lot of good tips in there.......

I still watch them.

Familiarize yourself with the generator so that you can see what you can expect when you are actually trading. You can check the journal to see what the trades will look like.

Try that...... and do not hesitate to ask questions, we all learn as we try to reply.

Have fun!!

Thanks for all your help but I seem to be stuck in the same situation still. Still not initiating any trades.

I have attached screen shot again.

I will go back and rewatch tutorial videos and hopefully see something i have done wrong.

http://s10.postimg.org/opubnmpkl/Screener.jpg

Would it have anything to do with "Intrabar Scanning" being Not Accomplished and Ambiguous Bars being highlighted?
http://s8.postimg.org/c6nv9rb9d/Screener.jpg

Do you have any error messages in the "Expert" or "Journal" tab of MT4?

You tested the bridge EA with crapergy tester? It doesn't work this way.

Secondly, it seems you don't have enough bars in your chart, expert tab seems to be full of those error messages, do something about it.

Hello! I am also new to the FSB Pro. And I have a similar problem. Help to understand what I am doing wrong? I generate a strategy, in MT4 backtest everything works, adviser makes the orders. But it does not make orders in real time. I Have error messages in the "Journal" tab of MT4 (in screen shots), but all settings for trading advisors I have turned on, and other advisers (handwritten) make trades.

thanks in advance

http://s15.postimg.org/safmzbmxz/2015_07_24_10_38_45.jpg

Acc wrote:

Hello! I am also new to the FSB Pro. And I have a similar problem. Help to understand what I am doing wrong? I generate a strategy, in MT4 backtest everything works, adviser makes the orders. But it does not make orders in real time. I Have error messages in the "Journal" tab of MT4 (in screen shots), but all settings for trading advisors I have turned on, and other advisers (handwritten) make trades.

thanks in advance

http://s15.postimg.org/safmzbmxz/2015_07_24_10_38_45.jpg

It works as signals are sent, but trades are not executed. It might be broker disabling your trading or some weird stuff going on with the symbols. EURUSD.5Y is correct in your platform?

Thank you for attention! It was my mistake, the not correct symbol was chosen.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Help and Support → Forex Strategy Builder is not executing trades