Topic: Question about the position

I realized that some strategy traded in real, takes more slippage rather than in the test phase.
So i thought to open the position manually and if it's possible "to connect" the position to a running strategy on trader, to get an automatic close.

Would be it possible this?

Re: Question about the position

I am not replying exactly to your question.......  What I do for slippage is  put a liberal amount in the Symbol page so that slippage is taken into account with my EA. And if it is too little I adjust it upwards.

I am not sure about how you propose to connect FSBPro to an order already in place...... I am a bit skeptical  of that working.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

When i get the entry with a "buy/sell stop" placed on MT i noted the slippage is very low compared to when i get the same entry with FST.
For this reason i thought this.

Do you have facts? For example the average slippage when trading with expert advisors vs the slippage when trading manually. If you do, ask your broker for the reason.

You may search the net for opinions for autotrading with your broker.

The FSB bridge and the exported Expert Advisors use the original trading functions of MetaTrader as described in the MQL manual. We have no control on the MetaTrader execution.

Very difficult to compare execution of stop orders and market orders.

I have not had much difficulty with slippage because I allow for it, my broker is a 'bad actor' re slippage.

I have an idea that you are making a bad comparison, please send a pic of the precise actions.

I see no reason why FSBPro would have an error based on how it processes bars.  If you are actually using stop orders, I suggest that latency is the problem with the FSBPro orders...

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....