forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

(Page 1 of 2)

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → who make profit with FSB pro ?

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by tnickel 2015-06-22 14:08:53)

Topic: who make profit with FSB pro ?

Hi,
who make profit with FSB pro?

Has someone a myfxbook link?

thomas

https://monitortool.jimdofree.com/

2 (edited by hannahis 2015-06-22 19:46:39)

Re: who make profit with FSB pro ?

Hi Tnickel,

I think you are asking who is able to make profit from using the FSB Pro.

I don't think anyone would be stepping out and announce how much they make out of using FSB Pro.

Instead it would be much easier to ask whether anyone find it effective to use FSB Pro to churn out a profitable EA.  Though I think the answer is an obvious "yes".  Others probable in "work in progress" or "trial n error" stage etc.

And if you are asking whether FSB Pro is capable to churn out profitable EA, then I think the capabilities lie with the person using FSB Pro and it is not an issue with FSB Pro's capabilities (FSB is an excellent tool which in my opinion none in the market can match).

Yes, FSB Pro is capable of churning out profitable EA in my own experience and I believe I'm not the only one.  I don't have any profit yet cos I'm still testing out on demo account.  Based on the results I'm getting, I'm sure I'm able to make many profitable EA out of FSB.

Attached is today's profit in demo account to show FSB is capable of churning out profitable EA. 

Personally, I prefer to use mostly 1min or 5 min MT4 charts (though this seem like a very unpopular option, most people, I guess, like H1 or H4 because of "stability or reliability" but I think it is more an issue of finding appropriate indicators that can suit the 1min or 5 min charts and know how to use suitable indicators to eliminate side way trending and "false signals").  I'm not a trading guru but just that I have found a pattern from observing the many indicators in the MT4 charts and came out with a "theory" or "opening conditions" which seem to work generally well.

Post's attachments

EA demo.png 232.44 kb, 15 downloads since 2015-06-22 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thomas, Sergei is has nice momentum also - http://forexsb.com/forum/post/27432/#p27432

Hi Hannahis

Can you give some tips for how you build the Eas?

What indicators do you verwendeste.

That looks as good from madness.

Thank Pit

I make a little profit with FSBPro, I have some strategies that trade quickly and some longer term strategies which I sorta favor.

I favor the longer slower charts because of the Metaquotes brokers tendencies to steal from the traders on the fast charts.

When I decide that I want to sell something and deal with the crying and complaining I will post it on My Fxbook, however, I am quite satisfied and do not anticipate selling anything.

As far as it goes, Popov has posted some profitable strategies from time to time....., oner need only look through the posts and videos to find them.

And Popov is quite willing to help improve a strategy that is well put together and close to making good money.

Recently I posted a portfolio view of some strategies I made with FCPro and those show excellent money from week to week.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

After 6 months of learning FSB Pro I succeeded to make this equity within the next 6 months of trading the first small 300 Eur real account. This was a portfolio of approx. 20 strategies, both hand-made and generated with FSB, different instruments, different timeframes. Today I trade only a minority of them, because markets are always changing and strategies have to be continuously maintained = re-optimized, modified, replaced by better ones, etc. FSB Pro is an excellent tool, especially for non-programmers like me.

http://s13.postimg.org/7dyfnr1cj/Portf1.jpg

7 (edited by hannahis 2015-06-23 06:03:13)

Firstly, if you have questions about indicators, I think Footon is the expert here.

As for me, I'm just a season 1min or 5min chart user...other than that I'm rather blurred about many things smile

So I can only tell you based on my own experience...and how to churn out profitable EA in 1min or 5min chart.  As for how the brokers can "steal" the pips from 1min or 5min charts, this I don't have the answer.  So I look for reliable brokers...JFD broker seem creditable, JFD claimed that they can produce your trading receipts sent for every of your orders to prove that they don't do desk dealing or trade against you etc. 

Tips for using FSB Pro to make profitable EA on 1min or 5 min MT4 chart

1.  The advantage in using lower time frame such as 1min or 5min is that you can take advantage of the feature "Longer Time Frame".

2.  My trading stlye is to find a set of indicators (do adjust the parameters till you find the period best that produce the "curves and crosss over" that follows the price movement or trend of the H1, H4 or D1 MT4 chart.
(use smaller parameters for larger time chart such as H4 or D1 and larger parameters for smaller time chart such as 1 min or 5 min).  Put these indicators with various parameters "overlapping" in your MT4 charts and then keep switching over different time chart in MT4 to observe and compare which parameters are good for which time chart.

3.  I use D1 or H4 to be the determining factors of when a trend starts and I input the parameters as 1st opening conditions in the FSB Pro 1min chart, with Longer time frame input as D1 or H4 to tell FSB to "act" only when H4 or D1 has these conditions.  As for closing, put "close and reverse".  Later after you have completed all the opening conditions, you can adjust your closing conditions to make it more "responsive" or last "strict" as your opening conditions. 

4.  After you input your "determining factors/conditions" of when a trend will start in the D1 or H4 chart, you start to input other opening conditions starting with the bigger Longer Time Frame first in decending order. eg D1, H4, H1, 30min, 15min, 5min and default (1min or 5 min).  This is my trading style, if H4 or D1 shows upward trend, my EA will not enter into trade unless all, if not most of the other time charts also show or "agree" with D1 or H4 that it is ready to "move" upward.  If the lower time frame or charts aren't ready, it means it is still under "sideway trending" and waiting to build up the momentum cos the D1 and H4 are already getting ready for the big move.

As a result of using the Longer Time Frame features, most of my trade will take in profit ranging $500 to $1500 within 3 to 5 hrs.  It hardly open a position for more than 1 or 2 days.  The EA will wait till it is the right time to enter and hence, trade duration is short because it has high entry accuracy.

After Popov increased the FSB opening and closing conditions from 8 to 26, my EA improved a lot more in entry accuracy because now I can input more conditions for all time frame.  In the past, with only 8 conditions, I have to prioritise which time frame to use and hence can't input for all time frames.  Now I can and hence my EA eliminate more sideway trending and false signals with the increase of conditions given.

I've created thousands of EA, that's how much of trial and error till I finally figure out which work best...hence i would not short change your learning curve.  You can make a few EA that uses different "determining Factors" such as I've EA enter when D1 is "higher" etc. and other EAs with H4, and other EAs with H1 etc. So that while the D1 is "sleeping", other smaller trend movement can be captured by the other time frames. 

Ok, I hope I've been clear with my explanation and hopefully "convince" some to give 1min or 5min chart for a try and "think out of the box".

Hi
Thanks to all.

Then it would be sensible if you have 1 indicator of bsp 15 min 1 h 4 H determines the trend.

Is there such Indi in Fsb?

Thank Pit

hannahis

That is one amazing post.

Thank you.

daveM

10 (edited by hannahis 2015-06-23 17:44:18)

Hi Dave

You are most welcome for you are as always so encouraging n helpful.

Does my trading style make sense to you? Which aspect you like best?

Any suggestions to make it better?

Hannah

Hannah

I trhink you are the one to be teaching the rest of us.!

daveM

Please don't say that Dave, you know I've asked so many "stupid" questions in this forum and I've learned much from both you and Footon

hannahis wrote:

Please don't say that Dave, you know I've asked so many "stupid" questions in this forum and I've learned much from both you and Footon

Footon will agree, I am sure, that you have been brave enough to attempt, and have conquered.

And the rest of us are really happy for you.

daveM

Hi Dave,

Let me know if you have any profitable EA after trying out this style.  Would be happy to give you additional pointers if you need.

15 (edited by hannahis 2015-06-23 18:33:22)

I run a few hundreds of EA now for testing.

Here is today's profit from my EAs.  I'm putting this up to make people green with envy so that they would sit up and think about changing their "old ways of thinking" and try out the 1min charts.  Unless someone else can give me impressive results to convince me otherwise.

The advantage of using Longer Time Frame trading style is that it seem that these EAs "interchangeable", i.e 
can also be used in other currencies.  Right now I'm testing them on EURUSD, SGUSD and Gold and these same EAs yield the similar good results between these three fx 

I don't have enough time and resources to test these EAs in other currencies yet but would probably do so after I've shortlisted the very good ones and then I would test them across all the major fx.  Based on what I see, incredible as it seems, using Longer Time Frame trading style seem to produce EAs that can be used across other currencies/Major Fx etc.  I'm curious to test them out in stocks and other commodities...later probable...now just trying to focus cos' take quite a lot of work trying to monitor these hundreds EAs results.

All these EA profits are in 1 lot size.

http://s9.postimg.org/qywazl36j/EA_demo.jpg

Is this real account results?

hahaha I bet you knew I would ask..

Masny brokers haver a 5 or 10 minute rule requiring a trade to last for a certain length of time so that they can lay off the trade.....

And if trades are breaking their arbitrary rule, they just close your account and refund your deposit....

That is one reason that I fear a one minute chart.

and the second reason is...... I am too old hahaha  One minute action is too much for me.

That being said, I encourage others to get at it and follow Hannahis lead.

18 (edited by hannahis 2015-06-23 19:56:32)

Blaiserboy wrote:

Is this real account results?

hahaha I bet you knew I would ask..

I wish Dave smile

I'm quite a perfectionist when it comes to EA, all these EA (except some new ones I've just created to test how well they close on their own instead of using TP, BE or SL) have very "strict" conditions.  BE range from 150 to 250, TP about 700-1300 with Winner addition ranging from 4 to 8 lots with 1 lot each addition.  And SL is 450.

From the results, I hope I can "launch" my EA in real account in about 2 to 3 months time (I hope).  Just want to let my EAs run through a few cycles of up and down to see how versatile these EA perform.

I've been waiting all these years for FSB Pro to "catch up" with my "trading vision".  Waited for years for FSB Pro to be released so that I can have my Longer Time Frame Features and then waited much long for the conditions to increase from 8 to 26.  Now still waiting for the dynamic closing conditions and the entry accuracy posting whereby I requested for the profit calculation of the EA be separated from the opening and the closing conditions and be based on profit missed, etc.  When all these are fulfilled, then FSB Pro would have finally catch up with my vision and trading "theory".  Nevertheless, I'm already very grateful to FSB team because no one out there can develop such an excellent product to make my dream come true.

When I start making that sort of money, I'm sure would like to contribute to FSB team for all these years of support and helping me succeed in translating my trading theory into reality.

And to those out there who have been using FSB for a long time, it is time for you to join in and support these guys who worked tirelessly all these years and for all the years of their hard work, I think buying a lifetime license or any subscription plan would be your way to truly thanks these guys for all that they have done.

Imagine yourself in their shoes, they worked for so many years and yet provided this excellent programme free for so many years without any reward to their labour and yet ever so willing to give up their time to help and support.  You will never find any such professional and dedicated team out there especially in the Forex community.

So please pour in more encouragement, more sharing with one another to help each other to succeed and best of all sign up for Life time membership smile as your way to say "Thank You"

Cheers

Hannah

If we actually evaluated what has happened with Forex Strategy Builder over several years.... we would realize that Popov has donated several years of his life to benefitting others.....

I regard Popov as a true professional in life...... he has shared so much knowledge to benefit his following.

Not many in my world have contributed so much.

20 (edited by hannahis 2015-06-23 19:31:32)

Blaiserboy wrote:

Masny brokers haver a 5 or 10 minute rule requiring a trade to last for a certain length of time so that they can lay off the trade.....

And if trades are breaking their arbitrary rule, they just close your account and refund your deposit....

That is one reason that I fear a one minute chart.

and the second reason is...... I am too old hahaha  One minute action is too much for me.

That being said, I encourage others to get at it and follow Hannahis lead.

Many have the notion that if you trade in 1min chart, you are using scalping methods.  I tried but not worth the risk and efforts.  I'm looking out for breakouts and hence, D1 and H4 are good LTF period to use.  These trades can last about 3 to 5hrs and hence, would not violate the trading rules.

Advantages of using 1min or 5min chart:

1) 1min or 5min charts are used primarily for it's fast respond time.  I personally prefer the 1min chart
Take a look and examine that MT4 chart.  When the trend breakout, within a min or 2, you would have missed nearly 1000 pips.  If you use 5mins or more, you would kiss goodbye to the opportunity lost.  Because of it's fast respond, my EA comes in exactly when the price kicked into act, Breakout and it is able to exit "appropriately" at the right timing because of the Longer Time Frame features.

2) 1min chart allows you to maximize the "Longer Time Frame" features to the fullest and hence reduce your trade duration, i.e. enter and exit with better accuracy.

The BIG Challenge for using 1min chart...eliminating sideway trending period and "false signal"  and hence the LTF helps in this aspect and also use CCI etc to do the trick but not neccessarily all EA need that.

21 (edited by hannahis 2015-06-23 19:40:28)

Blaiserboy wrote:

If we actually evaluated what has happened with Forex Strategy Builder over several years.... we would realize that Popov has donated several years of his life to benefitting others.....

I regard Popov as a true professional in life...... he has shared so much knowledge to benefit his following.

Very well said Dave, indeed Popov has given his life and time for us.  That's why I feel buying even the Life time membership is really nothing compared to what Popov had given up for us (his time with his family and efforts).  I truly admire Popov, he is a gem smile

Given others, He could have kept all these to himself yet he shared with the FSB people all these years without even asking them to pay for it...till now finally he deserved at least some form of reward or payment for his work.  I wonder if I were to worked so much for so many years with little financial returns from my project, how long would I be motivated to last any longer?  I wonder where Popov finds his inspiration to go on all these years.  So to those out there who encounter any difficulties or problem, please tone down your complains and express your issue politely with due respect to the FSB team.  Thanks

Keep up the good works, Popov!!!! We are very proud and grateful to you smile

To those out there who are willing to break out of your paradigm and experience breakout in your trading results by using the 1min chart, do know that you don't have to "reinvented" too much. 

Use whatever indicators you are already using and change the parameters or period input here and there.  Change the base price method (Open, High...weighted etc), change the smoothing method etc and see how it would affect the results.  Then start adding more time frames working from descending order.

Eg

1) if you are using now H4 time chart in FSB, use the same file (copy) and then change the H4 to 1min
2) Adjust the smoothing method (smooth, weighted, exponential, simple etc) and the base price method and see how your results change. 
3) Then add other time frames after you have done working on your H4, add in H1 then add in 30min etc and this process will "refine" your result to make your EA enter trade with higher precision and accuracy.

I am more of a trend trader, for scalping I trade manually.

Higher Time frame is equivalent to using longer oscillators or averages, there is no magic in higher time frame. Higher time frame, 3 screen approach was developed for manual traders  who could benefit from vizualizing their charting with three or more different charts. Strategy developers can use  bigger numbers.

I use very small accounts and very small positions..... in case there is bad weather and I will want to live to fight another day. My maximum trade size is 3 per cent of the account available margin.

It is amazing how that amount grows from week to week.

I trade quite a few different markets and pretty well ensure that there is a developed trend if I will enter a trade.

I use the old fashioned approaches, moving averages, donchian, Ichimoku, OSMA, envelopes, LSMA and any other bands like steady bands etc.

I like to ensure that a stop is placed with my order.

I have one Metatrader running a 'Turtle Trader' on 28 pairs on a daily chart. It has some nice results, some huge trends (of course there are a number of small losses). I may add a few CFD's to that, not sure yet.

Thast gives you an idea as to what I use.

Hannahis

Did those fast trading strategies pass the Multi Marlets ok?

25 (edited by pradeepgolfer 2016-02-22 05:31:18)

Blaiserboy wrote:

In my thirty years of experience with markets,with of those who teach and coach,i have not seen anyone so generous as Dr Popov.And i doubt if i ever will.

FSB should be in the Guiness book of Records for being the user friendliest software known to Man:i launched an ea in 6 hours. no it was not profitable,but profitable strategies are few and far.

that said if you are going to search for this elusive animal [profitble ea] there can be no better vehicle than FSB.

All of us should realise this and also that our gain is his loss.

As the French would say Vive Dr Popov [long live.....]

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → who make profit with FSB pro ?