Topic: My own indicator?

Hi..

I just have a couple of questions. How can I use one of my own indicators? I have a some very good ones.

And another question, when I use a expert with indicators from the respostory, are the hard coded in to
the expert? or are they copied to my MT4 indicator folder?

Regards,
Halvard

Re: My own indicator?

I just have a couple of questions. How can I use one of my own indicators? I have a some very good ones.

You have to convert them in a format FSB Pro and our experts work with. You can use all other available experts as examples. Another option is to post all info you have and some of our users may build the indicator. And finally (and probably the easiest and fastest) is to post a request in the coding service forum and Footon my build it for you for a very small charge (2-3 bears or so).

when I use a expert with indicators from the respostory, are the hard coded in to
the expert? or are they copied to my MT4 indicator folder?

Every indicator comes with a .cs file for FSB Pro and a .mqh file for the expert code. When you export an expert, FSB  Pro studies its logic and integrate in it all the necessary .mqh indicators (custom and standard). In that way you have only one expert file without additional prerequisites.

Re: My own indicator?

Ok..thanks for the help!

Regards,
Halvard