Topic: Can't close FSB Pro

Hi Popov,

I can't export some EA and then thereafter, I can't close my FSB Pro programme. 

Each time I tried to export my some EA or close the programme, I get this message as seen in the attachment.

Post's attachments

Can't close FSB Pro.png 154.57 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Can't close FSB Pro

Don't force the closing. Save and send me the strategy to my email at info@forexsb.com. We have a great opportunity to reproduce and fix the bug.
Don't worry for the strategy, I'll not use it in any way except for reproducing the issue and will delete it after that.

The strategy involves D1 Longer Time frame in a 1 min chart.  So maybe this could be the problem

Hi Popov,

As I encountered several problems and the FSB generated a number of error reporting that requires email input.  Can you kindly have the "default" email address recorded so that I don't have to keep tying in the email address again and again...makes me don't feel like sending all the report.  If it can remembers the last email input and by default let it there...all I need to do is press the "submit" tab, that would be far easier.

Can you also have a button on the FSB whereby I can export all the opened EA with just one button?  Just like there is one button to close all the existing opened EA, it would be nice to open all the EA and just a click of the button, all the opened EA would be exported to MT4 instead of me having to keep pressing Export tab one by one. 

Thanks

As I encountered several problems and the FSB generated a number of error reporting that requires email input.

This is a third party software and I don't have control over it.

I received your report. They are generated from FSB Pro v2.7.3. Please update to v 2.7.4 where this bug is fixed.

Can you also have a button on the FSB whereby I can export all the opened EA with just one button?

I'll do it in next versions.

Thanks