forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

[ Closed ]

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder Professional v2.7

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Forex Strategy Builder Professional v2.7

Dear traders, we are proud to release Forex Strategy Builder Professional v2.7.

The new version comes with a translatable user interface. You can change the program’s language from VIEW -> Languages menu. Currently there are four languages included: English, Russian, German, and Bulgarian.

You can request more languages in the support forum. We will provide also a language editor for editing or creating of new translations.

Important: If your strategy contains "Loser" adding mode, it will be loaded as "Nothing". You have to correct the adding mode from the Strategy Properties panel.

Full list of changes:
  * Translatable user interface
  * Added new language files: Bulgarian, German, Russian,
  * Fixed a bug with the MQL custom indicators when the indicator uses another indicator.
  * Fixed a typo in adding mode: “Looser” vs “Loser”
  * Fixed several messages and user interface phrases.
  * Rearranged user interface elements in order to fit longer phrases.
  * Added toolbars to Data Statistics and Itrabar Statistics pages in Control Panel.
  * Added additional check for correctness of the proxy settings.
  * MQL code changed to v17.

This release requires full installation. You can install it over your existing installation.

http://s28.postimg.org/mxw2sbgll/russian_screen.jpg

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Professional v2.7

Hungarian?
I can do it smile

Wow, new version is so much faster!

I wondered what was making my machione run so fast.. hahahaha

Tremendous!

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

The MQL is updated to v17, so am I right to assume that I need to re-export my EA?

Hungarian?
I can do it smile

dkg11hu excellent, I'll make a post about translating the program and work with the Language Editor. I'll also provide a certain bonus for that work smile

I'm glad to hear that. smile Probably the reason is that it is new and you like it more smile .  Actually, there is no reason for that.

The MQL is updated to v17, so am I right to assume that I need to re-export my EA?

The changes in MQL are only fixing a typographic mistake of the adding parameter: "Looser" vs "Loser". It does not reflect on the expert work. You don't need to export your experts again. The fix is to ensure that the C# code in the program is compatible with the MQL code for the expert.

Blaiserboy wrote:

I wondered what was making my machione run so fast.. hahahaha

Tremendous!

Did you install the new version in Folder E or F and Not In C ?

C drive, program files

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

why i asked about the driver : because when i made a new installation in D driver it runs faster than the installed version in C !!!!  i donot know why

Forex Strategy Builder Professional v2.7.1

Forex Strategy Builder Professional is updated to v2.7.1. Expert Advisors MQL code is updated to v18. Fixed an issue with “longer time frame” (LTF) indicators – wrong implementation of “Use previous bar” that was leading and overestimated strategy results on the backtest.

You have to load and recalculate all strategies that use LTF indicators and to re-export your experts.

Full list of changes:
    * Fixed “Use previous bar value” bug in LTF indicators;
    * Fixed cross-thread issues in Indicator Chart and Bar Explorer.
    * Translated more phrases from the UI and various messages.
    * Fixed precision of expert output.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder Professional v2.7