forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Help and Support → Changing begginingg date TEST time

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Changing begginingg date TEST time

In the generator how do you change the the settings to generate from a specific date range history like example:

from 1 january 2014 to 31 december 2014 ?

Re: Changing begginingg date TEST time

Us the Data Horizon tool to load a part of the data file.

If you want, you can use "Data Bars Filter" or "Date Filter" indicators in your strategy in order to limit the trading period. You have to "Lock" these indicators in the Generator.

I have but it does not change the parameter

http://s7.postimg.org/8em6o32zr/time.jpg

Popov wrote:

Us the Data Horizon tool to load a part of the data file.

If you want, you can use "Data Bars Filter" or "Date Filter" indicators in your strategy in order to limit the trading period. You have to "Lock" these indicators in the Generator.

You have to use the particular Data Source.
After changing the dates and leaving the Data Horizon page, FSB Pro will reload the files automatically.
Data files currently used by the Generator or Optimizer will not be changed because these tools make their own copy.

5 (edited by muplayer2000 2015-04-20 11:12:32)

Seem buggy, or perhaps a misunderstanding,  i just noticed if i changed the tab period below W1 , then the data changes to the parameters i have input are changed correctly, if i changed the period to W1 it sets the default to 2009-07-11 .

Even when i added a opening logic and locked it : Date filter : Do not enter position before 2014/1/1 it did not make any changes.

Popov wrote:

You have to use the particular Data Source.
After changing the dates and leaving the Data Horizon page, FSB Pro will reload the files automatically.
Data files currently used by the Generator or Optimizer will not be changed because these tools make their own copy.

The program needs minimum 300 bars. Be sure there is enough bars before the end date.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Help and Support → Changing begginingg date TEST time