forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Exporting Strategies with custom indicators

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Exporting Strategies with custom indicators

Why only EA can be built using original indicators !!!!

Re: Exporting Strategies with custom indicators

You can with custom ones as well, mql version has to be included. Look at mqh files in: user files->mt4 files->mql->forexsb.com->custom OR indicators. Whole bunch of indis there. If you take mql ones from repo or you port indis to mql by yourself, put them in the custom folder and export the living daylight as EAs out of them. Good exporting! smile

Thanks footon for the reply , But what iam asking about are the new custom indicators like for example your Pin bar indicator Do i need to learn mql coding to convert custom fsb indicator to mql indicator !!!!!

!!!!! What I did and suggest to you is look through .mqh files and compare to corresponding .cs files, then you get the point how it needs to be done. Then you just port the .cs one to .mqh like those in custom and indicator folders. If you pay attention, you'll see that it's actually very easy! I don't have super powers so I just followed line after line when porting, a dummy method if you will. Elaborate indis might need mql knowledge as some functions or methods are different to c#, but in those cases I used google wink Happy porting!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Exporting Strategies with custom indicators