Topic: martingale problem

Another issue would be very useful temporary suspension of operations withprogrammable starting eg 1 hour and operate again, so would ignore the negative positions that are generated every 40 minutes.
If I can make some money, buy the Pro version, but now I could not even open a realquanta, opened a few months ago and Cracked Alpari, so I'm using a demo.
From already thank you very much.
Carlos Alladio.

Re: martingale problem

Mr. Popov, good afternoon.

I have a problem that maybe you can help me solve it.
I have the version 3.6 is free.

It happens that elaborated a strategy that includes "Martingale" but not open anincreasingly greater number of batches (for example, if the factor 4, first is 0.01 then 0.04,0.016, etc, making every so often repeated by example 0.64 twice, or not returning to 0.01lot, when the position is winning.

Was solved when I reload the MT4 platform, it is as if restart.

Another issue would be very useful temporary suspension of operations withprogrammable starting eg 1 hour and operate again, so would ignore the negative positions that are generated every 40 minutes.
If I can make some money, buy the Pro version, but now I could not even open a realquanta, opened a few months ago and Cracked Alpari, so I'm using a demo.
From already thank you very much.
Carlos Alladio

Hello Carlos,

I cannot understand what the is the problem with Martingale. Can you try explaining again?

ok,By winning the position, ie to be winning, next not return to the initial batch size

Mr. Popov, know you excuse my English, I speak Spanish, and I use Google Translate., Maybe I can send you a picture of the results

attached image

Post's attachments

problema mt4.xls 121.5 kb, 7 downloads since 2015-03-06 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Forex Strategy Trader is not supported any more. However you can set your strategy in FSB Pro and trade from there via the bridge or to export it as an Expert Advisor. If you still have problems, please attach the strategy and we'll check it.

If you have MT5, the exported EA with Martingale may work better there because the expert takes the consecutive losses from the trading stats in a more reliable way.

Mr. Popov, good afternoon.

I have a problem that maybe you can help me solve it.

I have the Pro version

The idea is that every position is open with 0.01 lot (if the factor 4), if losing out next is 0.04, and thus increasing, 0.16, 0.64, 2.56 and maximum 3 lots.

This supports up to 5 consecutive losing positions. what happens is that after the event a winning position, not always returns to 0.01 lot, and at the beginning, in 0.64, resulting extremely ends losing the final bill.
Martingale is "NOT WORK". What I want to know, since the pro FS does not work, is if you can prove the strategy and confirm that your computer works well, or should I resign myself to find another way. thank you very much

Carlos Alladio.

Post's attachments

35-35 L001 .xml 5.97 kb, 3 downloads since 2015-03-11 

I detail trade in attachment

Post's attachments

FBS ERRORES DE MARTINGALA.xls 38.5 kb, 2 downloads since 2015-03-11 

Martingale can fail if the bridge miss the tick on which a position is closed.

Try using FSB Pro with EA export. Martingale may work better however it is also not guaranteed.

Thank you very much for responding, I tried the professional exporting EA, nor return to the initial batch size, after a winning position.
The question that remains is whether it is possible to review the script to see if there is a possibility to solve this point, maybe you can ensure a return to the initial batch.

I appreciate a lot that could revise

If that could be resolved, surely I would give excellent results, agraderé them to try, or you give me directions to add myself to the software

From already thank you very much, I hope your positive response.

Thank you very much, I attached the file again to review their operation

Post's attachments

35-35 L001 .xml 5.97 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

calladio wrote:

Thank you very much for responding, I tried the professional exporting EA, nor return to the initial batch size, after a winning position.

If you will not switch back to initial lot size at the beginning of trade series, at some time you'll not be able to increase lot size due to lack of balance.
There are many variants of Martingale strategy, but I've never heard of any which keeps lot size increasing constantly.

There is a relationship between the stop loss, take profit, the maximum lot and sometimes occurring negative positions until the maximum batch, arranged in a matrix, varying the value of the martingala.no is a random value.