forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Difference between Backtest result and real action,

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Difference between Backtest result and real action,

Hi Popov,

I had made a strategy on EURGBP for M15 time period and I generated EA from program and put in operation with DEMO mode to see how it works.
During live trading i saw the EA opened buy positions but later when i re-checked with back test with MT4 it supposed to open sell position instead of buy position.

What do you think the problem would be? or What to check? Is it only me facing this issue or other input you have received too?

Thank you
Seref GOKKAYA

Re: Difference between Backtest result and real action,

During live trading i saw the EA opened buy positions but later when i re-checked with back test with MT4 it supposed to open sell position instead of buy position.

This is not a normal case. Do EA indicator values are same as in FSB Pro. You can compare them using the Trader Mode and the bridge.

Is this bar ambiguous? Are there enough bars loaded in the expert? Please follow my EA creation series: http://forexsb.com/wiki/videos/expert_advisor_series

I'll cover these topics in next episodes.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Difference between Backtest result and real action,