1 (edited by vcfriend 2015-01-12 07:33:50)

Topic: Bridge Modification

Dear Popov,
I revised the FSB-MT4 partial contents, hoped you may accept.
1.unified set of different traders point value
2.Stop loss and win an integer multiple of the lowest modification changes the value
3.Add a mail notification, this can be achieved SMS alerts.
The following is a wish to increase functionality :
1.The hope increases a function, may establish the biggest transaction percentage number, like this simulates the warehouse and the real warehouse may use the identical strategy.   
2.I hope I can be in multiple time frame strategy implementation cycle, different strategies can manage their positions.Different stop-loss or stop-win Such as: day, 4 hours, 1 hours of time frame, 1 hours to buy some strategies to establish their own positions, within 1 hours of the selling points of unwinding their positions.
3.My strategy is not set stop-loss or win , I hope you can manually modify the position of the stop-loss or win , in order to protect the already profitable positions.

I amend the software bring PreviousBarClosing indicators for Longer Time Frame indicators, but can not run normally, There are open positions, but there are no close positions, don't know is what reason
http://s6.postimg.org/pe4vvcsz1/Bar_Closing2.jpg

Post's attachments

MT4 Files_xyl.zip 30.02 kb, 1 downloads since 2015-01-12 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Bridge Modification

Hello vcfriend,

Thank you for patching and improving the software.

I checked your expert, and saw the modifications, however there are so many changes that is difficult to trace them.

I suggest you to make a smaller patches and to describe what is the purpose of the different modifications. You can make separate threads for the different modifications and to post the excerpts from the changes.

Can you explain what you achieve with these?
  1. unified set of different traders point value
  2. Stop loss and win an integer multiple of the lowest modification changes the value

3 (edited by vcfriend 2015-01-27 06:26:44)

Re: Bridge Modification

Dear Popov,
   Because the cause of illness some time ago , so the failure to respond promptly with you , but please forgive me .
   I already the content row which revised me come out, but also asked you to be able to advise.
   I would like to explain the reasons for changes
1. unified set of different traders point value
   Stop-loss levels may be of a different dealer meaning of the expressions are not the same, some traders stop loss level for 200 points, some traders stop loss level for 20 points
2. Stop loss and win an integer multiple of the lowest modification changes the value
   Since using the e-mail notification feature , I often receive some invalid positions modify the order notification.
So I doubt they want to send the wrong stop loss or take profit price, so I modified the prices are multiples of smallest change unit.
Reply content less structured, but also please understand , because I use a translation software.

Post's attachments

FSB-MT4 Bridge.txt 20.89 kb, 6 downloads since 2015-01-27 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.