forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Indicator N Bars Exit

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Indicator N Bars Exit

Would it be possible to modify this or create similar so that a range of bars can be preselected.

Example  search for solutions within a 5 or 10 bar range  instead of having to set the count manually for each length.

Thanks for consideration

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Re: Indicator N Bars Exit

I started to work with this indicator  because of the length of time that some trades take to reach the take profit or stop loss.

I would like to be able to limit the amount of time that money is tied up in a trade, especially on a 5 minute chart.

I am thinking that by setting a 5 bar range, I can generate a 'family of strategies that are quick trading and thus enhance the use of my account monies.

I'm using this indicator to test the "Entry" part of a strategy. Especially with trend following entries.

You will be pleased to know that I thought of all this while I was having a shower a few days ago....  hahahaha

As I continue to work with this project...... there is no way I could code this thing in MT4 or MT5 and make the revisions.... and then do the testing...... and apply the metrics.....

Using the Metaquotes tools is just too cumbersome and the results are soooooo inferior.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → Indicator N Bars Exit