Topic: Ambiguous bars in FSBP

Hello,

working for a while with FSB/FST combo with great success(demo and real). Have to Thank all who are involved in creation such a great soft.
Decided to go further and few days ago downloaded FSBPro to get use with it and later go for licensed version.

For me in the beginning all this is 'same, same but different' smile

Right now i have problem with data. Using data exported from MT4 with FSB no problem at all. But FSBPro shows 49997 ambiguous bars out of 50000 for every instrument or timeframe i use. Was using same folder as FSB which works perfectly, then changed folder, renamed it, copied to diff location, then downloaded new data from FSB Demo, cut bars, added bars, and did many things i dont even remember, but nothing helps.
Anything i do, any data i use, when i open data it shows all bars ambiguous exept for 2-3 first bars.
I guess i do something wrong, but out if ideas what exactly smile
Maybe someone had this issue and could help me resolve it.

Re: Ambiguous bars in FSBP

Hello Kurgine,
Both FSB and FSB Pro must show 100% equal result on equal input.

The program shows ambiguous bars when there are more than one way of interpolating the data bars. This is not a problem of the data series but of the strategy. The easiest way to test the program is to start with a simple strategy.
For example, my favorite Fractal Strategy, that uses only one indicator smile .

Run this strategy on EURUSD D1. It shows 3 ambiguous bars in my test. I'm using data from History Center -> Download Data service.

http://s29.postimg.org/fj8aw09mb/screenshot_712.jpg

Thank you Popov.

Cant find Fractal indy in default program i guess it should be downloaded. Anyway, i got used to FSB and FSBPro looks so much different in the beginning with all this Tab system smile
Ambiguous bars disappear if i Load working strat from FSB, lock it and let it trough generator. If i try to generate something it show all ambiguous till it finds working strat. And somehow it looks like it takes much longer then in FSB (all those times before i was not patient enough to see it). I understand it is not possible so i guess i still didnt find some settings that differs from those that i had in FSB.
Another question, Top10 function in generator is missing or it is just hidden somewhere?

kurgine wrote:

Another question, Top10 function in generator is missing or it is just hidden somewhere?

Top 10 is replaced with something more powerful - Strategy Collections.

kurgine wrote:

Cant find Fractal indy in default program i guess it should be downloaded.

The Fractal indicator is integrated in the program. Click on the "Opening Point" slot and search for fractal in the Indicators panel.

http://s29.postimg.org/7f06r9n77/screenshot_715.jpg

Strategy Collection is huge improvement indeed. Found fractals  too smile
Thank You very much Popov.