Topic: Etiquette

This forum is made up of people who speak several different languages and all attempt to communicate in English.

It may be that the words spoken by one person may appear to mean differently to what the writer intends.

I request that we be very tolerant and patient in our exchanges and keep a positive approach when posting.

It is easy enough to send any disagreements to Popov rather than posting inappropriate comments in the threads. I have written to Popov numerous times when the frustrations build.... always a prompt reply.

Out of respct to the developer and the people who contribute to this project financially and as volunteers we need to stay away from negative or destructive comments as well as personal attacks.

Thank you for your attention to this.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Re: Etiquette

I, personally, really appreciate the efforts that Popov and you and Ahmed and some others have made..

There has been a lot of generosity shown also by some donors.

I have been using the product for quite a while and have had some excellent luck with it...... naturally I do not want to see negativity as that can stop the flow of good things.

I think you can recall my frustrations from time to time in the past.. Popov was quick to resolve those...

This forum is related to business, the trading business, it is my contention that we should be professional business people and conduct ourselves accordingly.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....