forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Generator shows only one strategy

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Generator shows only one strategy

After running the generator I get only one single strategy. (In the footer there is a message that there are over 400 strategies collected. But I cannot see a possibility to see the other strategies.)
I like the handling of the non-Pro FSB which gives me a chance to see at least the top 10 strategies.

Best regards
Anton

Re: Generator shows only one strategy

Anton   you have to fill in the place marked 'Collections' near the top of the page and then when that has a few items in it you can click on 'Repository' and see the items that have been collected.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Now I entered a name in the collections text field. After switching to the generator, the entry has gone and the field is empty again. Is it possible to save the collections name?

it seems if we go to editor, then the name is lost......  I usually wait until I am ready to generate before I type in 'collections'

After a collection is started and you go to repository. then u can save it..... and be sure to save it as the generation goes on or you will have only the first ones.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

it seems if we go to editor, then the name is lost......  I usually wait until I am ready to generate before I type in 'collections'

This issue will be fixed on a later stage.

Even if the collection name is empty, you can see the collected strategies on the Repository page.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Generator shows only one strategy