Topic: upgrade ?

If I buy a license for one PC now (paying 267 usd), I will be able to make a future upgrade to 2 PCs? How much cost this upgrade (if it is possible, of course ...)?

Re: upgrade ?

Hello B52,
There is no option for changing the license type once it is issued.

The license a user receives includes hard coded information about the number of the available activations.

If a user wants additional machines, the only option is to purchase another license.

Popov wrote:

Hello B52,
There is no option for changing the license type once it is issued.

The license a user receives includes hard coded information about the number of the available activations.

If a user wants additional machines, the only option is to purchase another license.

Thanks !
This means that if I want trading on VPS and building on home computer, I have to buy a license for two computers. ( lol...)

Two machines license is the recommended option. You can think that FSB Comes with a license for two machines at the announced price. The best usage is one machine for development and test trading and a separate machine or VPS for continuous demo or real trading.

One machine option is there because of users that are sure that will never use FSB Pro on a VPS or on a second machine. If I remove that option, I'll receive complains that I do not allow buying 1 machine license.