Topic: Live Dukas Data Feed for FSB Pro

I'm considering to add a data feeder from Dukas for FSB Pro.
It can read historical data for all symbols available from Dukas and import the data in FSB Pro.

Do you think it deserves the efforts?

It may take a month of developing and testing, but I think it will be a significant improvement.
If I do it, it will be included in FSB Pro for free and the data feed will be free (of course it depends on the Dukas policy).

Re: Live Dukas Data Feed for FSB Pro

It will be convenient feature, but there are different ways to get data from many sources.
I think that other features might be more important. I propose that you should publish a list of features for voting.

I agree with Zenoni. Data acquisition is important but it's not vital at the moment. What else is on your to-do list?

Here is the FSB Pro ToDo list: http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/4807/for … todo-list/

I think. postpone data project.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Popov wrote:

I'm considering to add a data feeder from Dukas for FSB Pro.
It can read historical data for all symbols available from Dukas and import the data in FSB Pro.

Do you think it deserves the efforts?

It may take a month of developing and testing, but I think it will be a significant improvement.
If I do it, it will be included in FSB Pro for free and the data feed will be free (of course it depends on the Dukas policy).

The export could be done via TicksTory lite,

what would be realy nice is that tickstory can read all pairs from MT4 and create file with them,
so you do not need to manually enter all pairs and their spreads, etc..

The Dukas datafeed may be feasible now as it might allow more pairs to be downloaded and longer data periods. Tickstory appears to be limited to 2007 whereas a daily strategy might require more bars.

Also, the user could download the pairs he wants which may not be available in the present set up.

Tickstory appears to be limited to 2007 whereas a daily strategy might require more bars.

Dukascopy doesn't provide data before 2007.

Please report any issues with the exported EAs to MT4 and MT5. I'll focus on fixing them till the end of January and will remove the "Beta" warning then.

In the meantime I'll try to make a darker theme to FSB Pro (inspired by Visual Studio Blue them - my favorite)

http://s28.postimg.org/qo1zthlax/screenshot_748.jpg

Popov wrote:

Tickstory appears to be limited to 2007 whereas a daily strategy might require more bars.

Dukascopy doesn't provide data before 2007.

I would like more data than 2007 for daily, I wonder if Mt5 will export, for sure MT4 can not be relied on. hahaha

The color themes are ready.

I'll dig into the program's code to search for bugs. I hope to find and kill some of these little bastards.