Topic: Break even not changing in generator

Hello!

I just created several strategies for SP500 and noticed that in all of them the BE was set to 25 (the value I had before), while the SP and TP varied (as usual). Perhaps generator is not changing BE values to try different possibilities? Or is this an odd behaviour related to the statistical database?

Another thing: in FSB we could have SL/TP/BE fixed. In Pro this is not possible, but it's a pity, in FSB it was better.

Cheers
Nuno

Re: Break even not changing in generator

Click on the "Common" command and "Common Options" dialog will appear.

You can set there what Generator has to generate.

If the check boxes before Stop Loss, Take  Profit... are checked, Generator will generate the particular parameter.

http://s7.postimg.org/fvixla5br/screenshot_346.jpg

Perhaps generator is not changing BE values to try different possibilities?

If the Break Even check box is checked, Generator will generate a BreakEven in the selected ranges as follows:
The chance of using  Break Even in 70 %;
The chance of changing Break Even is 50%
The step of change is 50 points for 5 digit quotation or 5 for others.

Or is this an odd behaviour related to the statistical database?

The statistical Generator DB makes it self-improving. (unfortunately it doesn't work at the moment due to a bug. It will be available in next update very soon). The data base doesn't reflect on Break Even calculations.

in FSB we could have SL/TP/BE fixed. In Pro this is not possible

You can do it by removing the check boxes before the option you want to keep unchanged.

in FSB it was better

I think that the ranges for the parameters are great improvement in FSB Pro.

Re: Break even not changing in generator

Thanks Popov. I didn't know the boxes were for that purpose. However, I had the 3 of them checked.