Topic: Forex Strategy Builder Version 3.1, March 28, 2014

the new ver shows alot of indicator errors'' array out of boundaries''  when the generator running !!
these indicators were ok with the previous versions!!!!

Example Rsi divergence

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Version 3.1, March 28, 2014

I saw these reports and lost 6 hours debugging, bun never received an error. Please show me the steps to the crash. It's true, I use only standard indicators. Probably it doesn't appear with the standard indicators.

Zenoni also send me such report.
Please send me the reproduction steps!
I want to upload a new version today or tomorrow.

Do you mean this error on FSB Pro:

http://s5.postimg.org/k9vlekioj/Error1.jpg

It has appeared several times on Windows 7 64bit machine. New FSB Pro 1.2.2 has a lot of problems with 64 bit Windows 7. I have many error reports.

It is working without problems on Windows XP and Windows 7 32 bit. There are no clear steps to reproduce the steps. It has encountered at once I have started FSB Pro or used other simple steps.

attached the error

And How to reproduce the error !!!!

Post's attachments

1.gif
1.gif 11.86 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Also the generator stop running after a minute or two !!!

Also that setup file install the Fsb in a new location automatically
it donot install itself in the default fsb folder in C  but it creat a new FSB folder in D !!!!  now i have two FSB one in C and the other one in D

i deleted the new installed FSB and re installed it again but this time i used the compact installation option And it works now i donot see these error Msgs !!!??? but generator keep stop running after few minutes .

i deleted the new installed FSB and re installed it again but this time i used the compact installation option  i donot see these error Msgs again but generator keep stop running after few minutes . !!!???

in my previous installation i used custom installation '' without checking any box'' which equal to compact installation

i wish this note will help

Please try to reproduce the errors with the standard indicators and the delivered demo  data.

Probably the errors comes from a wrong indicator. I cannot even find this RSI Divergence in the Repo.

I have FSB Pro running 24/7 on Win 7 64. It has generated millions of strategies without a single crash.
If I see even one crash, I'll fix the problem.

Seriously, please try with the original indicators. If the problem repeats, please do not change anything, but send me your settings files.

If the problem appears only with the custom indicators, please try to test them by changing their params in both upper and lower limits.

I'm testing today FSB Pro generator with all repo indicators that compile. No errors. The crash reports you send me are very useful in some cases, but in that case I cannot find from where the error comes. I see the function where the crash appears, but I do not see the indicator or the strategy.

Probably the error appear on a different reason. For example, I fixed a crash where generator crashes on stopping, if the strategy were save as  under other name during the generation.
It's possible, the program to crash if you do something I do not, during the generation. Or you use different settings than mine.

Pleas try with the default settings with the default indicators.

Finally Error reproduced.

It appeared when used 50000 bars and "Filter non-linear balance pattern" filter.
I already fixed it - (for 1 minute) and will upload update shortly.

Thank you for the patience!