Topic: I cannot connect mt4 with fst

My problem is that when I try to connect mt4 with fst it writes not responding. I followed all the rules and before a month I did not have such a problem

Re: I cannot connect mt4 with fst

I'm working on an Expert Installer.
It will be ready tomorrow.

I'll make also an installation instruction soon.

The most probable causes for the failure are:
- old expert and dll versions;
- not installed the required VC++ 2010 Redist
- wrong location of the Expert and Library files.

Гн.Попов  приемете моята благодарност от гр.Русе.  MT4 v.625  се свързва  с FST  успешно.След включването  на експерт Installer  връзката заработи  на Win XP  идеално.             

Атанаесов.

Радвам се, че всичко работи добре при вас. Желая ви успешна търговия.

I have a strategy gbpusd m5 when i try to open to fst in the chart appears the strategy but for 1 day and the fst cannot connect with the mt4 (not respond) .Also I have re-install the fst (new version )

I also find out that whatever time frame I use to fsb and try to copy to fst and try to open to fst to the chart 
it writes 1day and not responding

Hi

I have today downloaded and installed the new MT4 platform.

I have also downloaded today the new FST  3.3 , but do not connect to the MT4.

If I use single ID to connect the MT4 show "Forex Strategy trader connected" but the FST show "Not connected"so cannot use any strategy.

If I use multiple ID in FST, then nothing works. Please help urgently.

By the way your software is great!

Hello

I have found out the solution. It was on my side, some authority issues.

I installed fresh mt4 as admin and set the terminal exe as administrator. Then install the FST as admin and after install set the Fores strategy trader as  administrator.

All working fine now.

Thanks