1 (edited by Popov 2014-03-25 10:46:04)

Topic: FSB Pro Beta 1 Preview

Dear friends of the FSB project,

Especially for you I made FSB Pro Beta 1 preview.
It fixes many bugs and presents new features.

Please extract the attached zip under C:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\Versions folder.
You can delete all xml files form User Files\System directory. This version uses json format and will not read the old files.

Download link: [Link removed, Beta 1 is officially uploaded and can be taken from the Download page.]

Re: FSB Pro Beta 1 Preview

Second Beta 1 preview is ready.
It fixes a minor licensing problem.
Fixes bug when Generator collects strategies but without shown any on Generator screen.
Crash on stopping Generator eventually fixed.

3 (edited by Popov 2014-03-19 07:30:02)

It appeared that the problem that Generator collects strategies but doesn't show them on the chart comes from the "Generate from zero profit at every start" option when it is not switched on.

I realized that this option is thoughtless and even ambiguous for FSB Pro. Finally I removed it.

Popov wrote:

Second Beta 1 preview is ready.
It fixes a minor licensing problem.
Fixes bug when Generator collects strategies but without shown any on Generator screen.
Crash on stopping Generator eventually fixed.

on windows server 2003 x64 still not working FST from FSB Professional or stand alone FST.

on windows server 2003 x64 still not working FST from FSB Professional or stand alone FST.

FSB Pro and FST use exactly the same connection, that is why both share same problems. We are working to fix it.

I uploaded new build of FSB Pro Beta 1 Preview.

The link is in the first post of this thread.

The new preview has integrated full Error Reporting module. It will allow you to report crashes to my server and it we'll be much easier to fix the problems. An unpleasant side effect is that the reporting module makes the Generator slower. It will be optimized on the final release.

Thanks to the uncountable efforts of Blaserboy to report Generator bug, I finally succeed to reproduce it. It took me 5 minutes to fix it after that.

You can download the fixed exe files from the first post.

A new preview is uploaded.

Download it from the first post.

It fixes two errors:
1. Program crashes when loads a strategy with a symbol not listed in the corresponding DataSource;
2. Generator works with "small" accounts better.

9 (edited by mentosan 2014-03-20 19:02:18)

I don't understand if you solved the FST problem into Pro but anyway I still cannot connect it to the MT4. I receive the error (Windows server 2003):

Cannot open file: ..... MT4-FST Expert.ex4

mentosan wrote:

I don't understand if you solved the FST problem into Pro but anyway I still cannot connect it to the MT4. I receive the error (Windows server 2003):

Cannot open file: ..... MT4-FST Expert.ex4

Please see this post: http://forexsb.com/forum/post/24222/#p24222

I will test it in few hours but it seems from other users that it is still not working.

FSB Beta 1 Preview was updated. Find it in the first post.

- Fixed crash of Comparator when there are not loaded data files.
- Fixed Input Parameters when there are missing files.

I and Serfel worked 6 hours these evening to fix MT4 -FSt Expert and Library. Finally we found the problem with not working LTF indicators.
Te problem with Win XP is also found - it seams that the newest C++ libraries used to compile the project cannot be used anymore in Win XP.  We'll probably compile other dll with an old VS++ compiler.

We are waiting for you to solve the xp problem. Thanks

I'm testing new LTF fetures, seems very cool. But I can't believe my eyes about the performance - it's too good to be true. Please check:

http://s5.postimg.org/qchvphwnn/strat.jpg

It's very good news to hear that there are solution for the Win XP / Windows Server 2003 problems smile

Post's attachments

strategy1.xml 11.39 kb, 8 downloads since 2014-03-22 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

It is definitely a problem with settings "Use previous bar value" of the LTF indicator.
It must be "Yes".
I'll fix it.

Thank you for the report.

Dear users,

We fixed some bugs and prepared a new nightly build. The download link is in the first post.

This is latest update before releasing of FSB Pro b1

Changes:
- Fixed a backtester bug with LTF indicators (Reported by zenoni).
- Fixed jForex Data Import.
- Added a short cut to the User Files in File menu.

We tested this build with the latest MT4 expert and dll (also link in first post). It works fine under Win 7, 8 and XP.

From Monday we'll make extensive tests of the trading functionality.

We hope to release the public beta on Wednesday or Thursday.

Have a nice week and good luck.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the generator turns off the permanent SL protection parameter. After I have set SL criterias and start generating strategies then there will be no SL parameter anymore on the generated strategy.

http://s5.postimg.org/huqt44jo3/gen3.jpg

http://s5.postimg.org/64cvmqqvn/gen2.jpg

There are no SL protection anymore:

http://s5.postimg.org/9movj4rrn/gen1.jpg

Dear Zenoni,

The check boxes on Generator options show what can be generated. This is a different behavior than in the freeware FSB, where you check to preserve something.