Topic: Error on the FST

Can't someone help me with this issue in the Forex Strategy Trader please?

Attached is the error we have.

Best regards

Post's attachments

FST.jpg 324.42 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Error on the FST

What is your strategy? What indicators are involved?

The EA has several indicators; Bollinger Bands, RSI, William Percentage, etc. The point is that EA works very well for a least three weeks doing several transactions every day. If we put other EAs for Pounds, Yens etc also the FST shows that problem.

"etc" is quite helpful answer indeed...

Let me simplify the question for you - do you use any custom indicator?

the same problem with me. Its not about custom indicator. It was working and today with the same indicator when i connect metatrader and push the chart button,this error comes.

If you post the strategy properly, someone can help, If you can not want to post the strategy,  there is not a lot of help that people can provide.

To detect an error, people have to run the strategy and make the problem appear so that they can analyze it.... other than that there will be little chance you can get assistance.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Dear Footon

There is no any special indicator; all of them are from the library of the FST.

Thanks for the clarification. This means the task to find the bug has become harder. I'm still thinking about this being a fault in one of the indicators. It does not mean that if indi is in the library it is faultless. To narrow it down, it would be great if both of you, who are having this error occasionally, would lay out a list of used indicators. In case of matches we would have prime suspects, so to speak.

Please post the strategy file, the xml file so someone can reproduce the errors and try to locate the difficulty.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

The crash on the Forex Strategy Trader is with any EA. Here in is the crash with the EA I named EA#001.

The image of the crash is attached and the EA too.

If someone can give a hand in this issue will be appreciated.

Post's attachments

Forex Crash.jpg 174.11 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

This is the EA file

Post's attachments

EA#001.xml 12.49 kb, 1 downloads since 2014-03-21 

What are the trade settings in FST? At the moment I can't replicate your error.

Dear Atanasov

Sorry but I don't understand your language; English, Portugues or Spanish only.

Best regards

Thank you for you answer Popov. We wait for the solution of the problem as we were doing tradings with two different EA with good results but now we are stacked. Please let us know when the problem is fixed.
Best regards

Dear Popov

On March 21 you say  in the Post you will fix the issue we have with the Forex Strategy Trader. Do you have any news about?

On March 21 you say  in the Post you will fix the issue we have with the Forex Strategy Trader. Do you have any news about?

Do you have the same problem with FSB Pro. It has included Error Reporting service. If the program crashes, a user can decide to send me the crash data for analysis. This is the only chance to see the reason and to fix the bug.

I'm using FST from 4 years and it never crashes. If it crash, I'll see what happens and I can fix it.

If you receive the crash again, click on "Details" button. Copy the shown info and post it in the forum. That will give me some chances to find the bug.