Topic: Different SL and TP of two entries possible?

I have a strategy that uses 2 gradual entries:
1st entry - moderate, to allow at least a "breakeven" result of a trade, if 2nd entry goes wrong - with SL 50 pips and TP 50 pips
2nd entry - agressive - with SL 50 pips and TP 150 pips.
Example:
Entry of 1st long position is at 1.2000, i.e SL is 1.1950 and TP 1.2050.
Then the strategy enters additional 2nd long position at 1.2025, i.e. its SL is 1.1975 and TP 1.2175.
The problem is that after entering 2nd position FSB automatically changes SL of 1st position to 1.1975 and TP to 1.2175, even if I do not want it.
Where is the mistake?
How to force FSB to keep SL and TP of 1st position unchanged at original levels?

Re: Different SL and TP of two entries possible?

Can you define and run 2 strategies?

I could try it, of course.
Nevertheless, for diversification reasons I plan to trade about 20 different strategies at the same time.
If every of these strategies should have 2 or more gradual entries, then splitting them into individual strategies would mean having to maintain 50 or more strategies, which is quite a big number.

Perhaps you can use a third party trade manager to maintain the levels

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

I am afraid I am not enough familiar with MT4 and FST to be able to find a 3rd party tool and incorporate it in the whole trading procedure.

If I decide to break all multiple-entry strategies into individual strategies, as togr adviced, is there any limitation how many strategies can simultaneously run on one computer with trades entered at one forex/cfd broker?

some of this depends on computer size, size of the charts in MT4. Each item added uses system resources.

I have run 60 at the same time in the past, hard to maintain. You almost need a machine dedicated to trading and another for other uses. In fact I am looking today at adding another machine., I have two for this project already.

Keep in mind that each of your robots has to be maintained on a regular basis to accommodate changing market conditions. A large number of robots could be too demanding on your time.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

@ Blaiserboy
Thank you for the number - now I will not be afraid to increase from 20 to 60, if necessary :-)
Recently I rented a virtual VPS machine dedicated only to trading, so that I believe hardware should not be a bottleneck.