Topic: Bug Reports

I found a bug in Strategy Repository page that crashes the program.

I'll upload a bug fix version soon.

Please report bugs and crashes!

Re: Bug Reports

There is a bug in FSB pro 5.1.

When you click green arrow to start trading all strategies AND when some of the IDs is not connected (no corresponding MTFST on MT4 chart) it crashes.

togr wrote:

When you click green arrow to start trading all strategies AND when some of the IDs is not connected (no corresponding MTFST on MT4 chart) it crashes.

Thank you. I'll inspect that.

Bug was fixed.

Please report all bugs, crashes or issues.
I'll upload a new version on Sunday morning (September 22).

Actually I published bug fix version Alpha 5.2

It is available for download and auto update.

I'm receiving crash reports from several users about problem with updating Trade Status panel.

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce it.

Please post more info and the steps that lead to the crash, if you are experiencing this issue.

Exception text is 

"Invoke or BeginInvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handle has been created."

or

"A Task's exception(s) were not observed either by Waiting on the Task or accessing its Exception property. As a result, the unobserved exception was rethrown by the finalizer thread."

I think these issues are fixed in FSB Pro Alpha 5.3.

Please include your email in the crash reports. I may contact you for further information about the conditions when the program crashes.

Thanks for the new version of FSB Pro Alpha 5.3. The Intrabar Scanning is still "Not accomplished". Is this normal? Or did I miss out anything? Thanks.

I'm still working on FSB pro.

I'm going to publish periodical updates when a new feature is ready. Probably in the following order: Generator, Scanner, Optimizer, importing data from different sources, journals,  improving the user interface - menus, charts, settings..., Analyzer, additional tools...

Hi,
When i try to run generator in pro,it always give me that problem.

http://s7.postimg.org/8v9jd4xiv/ads_z.jpg

I dont know,what that means.
Its the file that gives me.

Post's attachments

problem.exr 3.7 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

aysamatik wrote:

Hi,
When i try to run generator in pro,it always give me that problem.

http://s7.postimg.org/8v9jd4xiv/ads_z.jpg

I dont know,what that means.
Its the file that gives me.

Generator is not available!

Popov wrote:

I'm going to publish periodical updates when a new feature is ready. Probably in the following order: Generator, Scanner, Optimizer, importing data from different sources, journals,  improving the user interface - menus, charts, settings..., Analyzer, additional tools...

Currently Generator is an intermediate state. UI is almost done except Top Strategies. I'm working on backhand algorithms now. It will take longer than I thought initially because I want to implement in its core more functionality.

I got this message every time I start running the Builder Pro:

Account Statistics
File name: AccountStatistics.cs
ERROR: "AccountStatistics" compilation failed.
     Line 20 Column 18: 'ForexStrategyBuilder.Backtester.Stats.AccountStatistics' does not implement interface member 'ForexStrategyBuilder.Infrastructure.Interfaces.IAccountStatistics.MaxConsecLoses'.

Thank you for the report. There was a small error in the custom code.
You can download the correct file from the repository: Account Statistics Default

http://s10.postimg.org/5r78ahd8l/screenshot_122.jpg

There are some problems with Control Panel. It doesn't save the settings properly in some cases. By design, it has to save a settings on each change. It also has to cause recalculation of a strategy that is affected by this parameter.

I'll try to fix these issues. If there are unsolvable problems, I may add "Save" buttons to Control Panel pages.

Program crashes when you Save As a strategy when you are not in Editor or Generator page. I'll fix the bug in next release.

17 (edited by Popov 2014-04-01 09:03:07)

I can not run FSB Pro Alpha 7.1 . The error message is like in attached picture
I have sent Error reports , too .
TIA !

18 (edited by Popov 2014-04-01 09:03:28)

New Bug: Does not compiling  in my MT4 v4.00 build 610 (Alpari UK)

Screenshots included.

I think this stuff should be solved for live trading.

Thank you for this excelent jobs!

Noted the error screen attached .

Running FSB Pro 3.1

I have sent the error report.

You're doing such a wonderful job. Thanks

bdeogaygay wrote:

I have sent the error report.

Thank you for the report.

I'm receiving all reports and I'll try to fix them for the next release.

In Strategy Description when expand indicators the description words in some indicators '' original & custom'' the words overlap

i attached three of them as an example

http://s9.postimg.org/c9zhb73kr/screenshot_226.jpg

Ahmed,
How you receive this view? In what page? Can you reproduce the steps or post larger screenshots to see where this happens.

they are different three pictures edited by snagit in one to be able post here

Attached a new picture

http://s9.postimg.org/5i928cel7/screenshot_225.jpg

Very strange, it never happens on my testing machines. Is it happens every time or after specific activities.
I'll check the code to see for eventual issues.
Thank you for the report.

It Happens every time