Topic: Ichimoku missing in the Closing Logic Condition??

I wolud like to create strategy based on Ichimoku indicator (open and close). For Opening Position I can add Ichimoku indicator to Opening Logic Condition. SO let's say I assumed that this condition is:Enter the market at the begining of the bar if TS crosses KS upwards. Similar approach I would like to add to clsing the position. let's assume: Exit the market at the end of the bar if TS crosses KS downwards. Unfortunately I am not able to find (it seems that it dissappeared) the Ichimoku Indicator when I am clicking on the butto Add a Closing Logic Condition (in stategy properties). Is there an error or I am just doing sth wrongly?
I would appreciate the answer. The software is very, very nice for the first look smile

Re: Ichimoku missing in the Closing Logic Condition??

You will find Ichimoku in 'Closing Point of the Position'.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Yes, I know. But in this position I can only choose: Exit the market at Tenkan (Or Kijun) Sen. My strategy is also based on approach that I close position at the moment of crossing Kumo and/or Tenkan Sen cross Kijun Sen in different direcction than trend. Can you help me in sloving this issue?

I have also one more question. I would like to condition that price is crossing Kumo (SS A or B) as condition to open a transaction. First I thought to use "The position opens above Kumo" but I saw that this is not the same (as this condition is related with situation where price is just above Kumo and not crossing Kumo). Is it possible to add such functionality to the software please. This strategy is known as Kumo break-out

pstaniszewski wrote:

I have also one more question. I would like to condition that price is crossing Kumo (SS A or B) as condition to open a transaction. First I thought to use "The position opens above Kumo" but I saw that this is not the same (as this condition is related with situation where price is just above Kumo and not crossing Kumo). Is it possible to add such functionality to the software please. This strategy is known as Kumo break-out

There is a thread called FSB WishList

Please put your request in there and the developer will consider the request along with many others.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Ok, thanks I already punt the request in that section