1 (edited by nologo 2013-07-27 03:59:16)

Topic: live account with FSB pro

hi
now i'm go live account with FSB Pro (accepted own risk)
after FSB pro concern about Opening Logic Conditions and Closing Logic conditions
i think this version effective than FSB Trader

i need more than 50000 bar history data ,possible to increase on this version ?

many thanks

Re: live account with FSB pro

Yes you can at your own risk.
Go to User Files\System and open your data source config file. For example "DataSource_FSB Demo data.xml".

Find <MaximumBarsLimit>50000</MaximumBarsLimit> and increase the number. Do it for the other data sources you are using.

After that go to Control Panel ->  Data Horizon page and set current max bars count.

I agree FSB Pro is the better trader. I'll publish new version soon with multiperiods and symbols strategy trading.

3 (edited by nologo 2013-07-27 05:51:54)

Popov wrote:

Go to User Files\System and open your data source config file. For example "DataSource_FSB Demo data.xml".

Find <MaximumBarsLimit>50000</MaximumBarsLimit> and increase the number. Do it for the other data sources you are using.

After that go to Control Panel ->  Data Horizon page and set current max bars count.

I agree FSB Pro is the better trader. I'll publish new version soon with multiperiods and symbols strategy trading.

hi Popov
    yes i'm already try this sulotion, After edit Datasource_xxx.xml to 100,000 and set current max bar to 100000 at control panal  but fsb pro reset back to 50000 alway

many thanks

4 (edited by nologo 2013-07-27 06:45:46)

hi Popov

Ok,Solved at control panel maximum count of data bars still  show 50,000 bars

but statistics panel show historical bars ans tested bars more than 50,000

So i think have a little bug at Data Horizon not save when adjust data more than 50,000 bars

many thanks

but fsb pro reset back to 50000

I'll check that.
It's better to use FSB Freeware for testing for now because it has working intrabar scanner.

You have to edit the file when FSB Pro is closed. In the other case, the program will rewrite it on closing.

can we use pro in live account or it only works on demo account?

aysamatik wrote:

can we use pro in live account or it only works on demo account?

Popov wrote:

i tried to use it before,it didnt buy or sell anything, thats why i am asking.
so i try to use it.