Topic: not much of logic options for indicators

hi, there's not much of logic for market entry or exit available for indicators. for example, I would like to trigger my entry when the MACD oscillator crosses the MACD histogram from below. how could I add that option.

please help.

Re: not much of logic options for indicators

Maybe you can explain it further, you know what they say about a picture...

well, the program was rather objective with each of the indicator's element (like the MACD has its histogram bars and its indicator line) but either did not or forgot to consider that the interactions of these elements might have weight on a trader's decision. for example I am considering the crossover of MACD line with the histogram bar (I use dotted line instead of bars for MACD histogram).

I rather have limited knowledge with computing and I am having difficulty attaching more pictures with these post. the picture i have attached might not be sufficient enough to explain my concern but let me know if you want the other picture.

thank you for your time.

Post's attachments

MACD options.jpg 300.78 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

I think I understood what you are trying to achieve. For me it seems to be a fair idea for a new logic, I put one together. Find it below. Please give feedback about it.

Post's attachments

MACD Custom Tritium.cs 14.13 kb, 3 downloads since 2013-08-25 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

to footon,

hi, thank you for the file you have sent. i am yet to try it on. up to neck at work with my current employment. you and the team of FSB are a great help to us struggling to find financial freedom with all the possible business we can engage with (and one of them is forex trading of course).

sorry if you might not hear from me soon. but i will promptly send you a message as soon as i have worked with the file you have sent me.

again, thank you.

Harry