forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → WTF Ergodic Indicator and WTF RSI

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: WTF Ergodic Indicator and WTF RSI

Is there a WTF Ergodic Indicator and WTF RSI for VS 3.0?  I have these for previous versions, but cannot locate for Version 3.0. Or do I need to have these coded?

Please advise.

Thanks

Re: WTF Ergodic Indicator and WTF RSI

Hey Bill,

You sure that the indis you named have been publicly avalaible in this forum AND in the WTF format?

footon wrote:

Hey Bill,

You sure that the indis you named have been publicly avalaible in this forum AND in the WTF format?

I have the HTF versions. Since changing to Vs 3.0, need to switch to WTF, and can not locate.  If need to code them, ok.. just didnt want to spend valuable trading time coding up indi's that have already been done.

Thanks.

Any info on this?

boldtrader wrote:
footon wrote:

Hey Bill,

I have the HTF versions. Since changing to Vs 3.0, need to switch to WTF, and can not locate.  If need to code them, ok.. just didnt want to spend valuable trading time coding up indi's that have already been done.

Thanks.

As it's been said many times - HTF can cause problems, there are bugs in HTF indis. WTF on the other hand was developed by Krog to address those bugs. Considering what I just said, I hope you understand -- there are no V3 HTF indis publicly avaliable in this forum and never will be. If you choose to convert HTF indis, it will be on your responsibility.

I'm still a bit surprised that HTFs have not backfired on your FST, if I were you, I'd switch to WTF and then convert to V3.

Wishing you all the best,
F

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → WTF Ergodic Indicator and WTF RSI