forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

[ Closed ]

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 4

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 4

Forex Strategy Builder Pro can trade multiple strategies simultaneously.

http://s7.postimg.org/p4ny2t8qf/screenshot_31.jpg

It uses the same Expert and Dll as FST.

It has to trade in the same way as FST. The only difference is that Repeating Failed Close Orders feature is not yet implemented.

Please use it only on Demo accounts.

Report all bugs and issues.

If you have already installed FSB Pro, it has to auto update itself (restart needed to use the newest version).

The new users can download it from Download page.

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 4

Hello,

I have the auto updated Pro Alpha 4.

I don't know if I am doing something wrong but when I load the custom indicators I get an error: "Illegal characters in path" in the output log. After this it says "Loaded 104 indicators" but there aren´t any of these in the indicators list.

I have also installed the FSB v3.0 with the same indies and everything was ok there.

Thank you in advance and congratulations for this magnificent program!

Carlos

I don't know if I am doing something wrong but when I load the custom indicators I get an error: "Illegal characters in path" in the output log. After this it says "Loaded 104 indicators" but there aren´t any of these in the indicators list.

Cayof welcome in our forums!

You have to not be able to do anything wrong with FSB. It seams that there is some issue with the program. Can you check "C:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\User Files" folder to see if there are indicators inside.Check also Libraries folder.

Thank you for the welcoming Popov.

I checked and I got 90 custom indicators in the Indicators folder (downloaded from the repository, not with the program but manually), out of them 42 are in the Libraries folder with dll extension. However, none of them are in the indicators list when I open the program. I can only see the built in ones.

I'll try to erase them and put them again and see what happens, I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,

cayof

Ok, I erased all the custom indicators and load them via the program and now they are there smile

However, these indicators had compilation failures:

Spread Level.cs
Adaptative Stochastic.cs
Ergodic Indicator.cs
Finite Volume Element.cs
Hilbert Chanel.cs
R squared.cs
ALL the WTF family

Maybe that was the problem since the beginning.

Cheers,

cayof

You may find that so many indicators will slow your generating.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Cayof your error report was very useful.

I found that  "Illegal characters in path" error message was produced by a bug in the program.
It happens when there are different files containing one and the same indicator.

I'll update FSB Pro soon.

Spread Level.cs works only in FST for the moment. It can be easily fixed to use Spread parameter coming from MT4, but some brokers that use dynamic spread do not update it properly. Currently Spread Limiter uses Ask - Bid to calculate the correct spread. These params are not available in FSB and FSB Pro. I'll see how to fix it.

Adaptative Stochastic.cs - fixed.
Ergodic Indicator.cs - Fixed.
Hilbert Chanel.cs - Fixed
Finite Volume Element.cs - Fixed.
R squared.cs - fixed.

You can download these indicators from repo.

WTF indicators has some design issues. They can be fixed. I'll help if someone wants to make them compatible with FSB Pro.

FSB Pro has ability to use higher time frame for every Opening and Closing logic condition indicator. Soon I'll make it possible to trade with these options.

FSB Pro was updated to Alpha 4.1.

- Fixed some issues with indicators
- Added Trade Status window.
- Feeds, Market and Account info grouped in tabs.

http://s7.postimg.org/5myt3cz1z/screenshot_43.jpg

There is currently an issue with Save As strategy and trader. Trader see the old name of the strategy and cannot control it correctly.

My installed copy crashed twice, but I cannot localise the bug. Development version works fine. It's strange. Please report any bugs and problem.

User interface and functional ideas for improvement are welcome.

Known issues with the latest release: bugs with trader when there is no connection

Program crashes when add trading connection, but not connected yet and click on Market Info tab in Auto Trader page.
When closing a strategy that has open but not connected connections, program doesn't close connections. They still persists in the Trade Status journal. Such IDs cannot be re-entered again.

I'll fixed these issues next week.

Released FSB Pro Alpha 4.2.

There are many bugs fixed in this release.
- Trader must work better now.
- Added Auto Start page in Control Panel. Fast key access: Ctrl + Shift + A
- Added Start Trade All and Stop Trade All buttons on the tool bar.
- Added support for Spread Level Pro indicator (available via Repository)
- Improved support of indicators designed to work in Trader.
- Added Now Trading label on connection panel.
- Improved navigation to auxiliary pages in lower tab panel.
- Position direction icons replaced with Trading status icons in Trade Status page.
- Added individual setting for Minimum Chart Bars in Trader for each strategy.
- Bar loading from MT4 Bridge optimized.
- Fixed crashes due to bugs in Trade Status page.
- Fixed visual glitches when Windows Font size is x1.25.
- Indicator Repo page filters out WTF indicators.

The program is available for download from Download page. It will be updated automatically if this option is turned on.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Forex Strategy Builder Pro Alpha 4