Topic: The FSB 2.98.3.0 RC Data Horizon not Functioning correctly

Hi guys

sorry I have been away for a while  I see a lots of great changes and some that I am confused about.  but first of all, some functions are not working as they are suppose to.  the "data horizon"  function will not allow less then a year of data, for example,  you cant set it to last three months?!  on the same subject the "Date Filter" will also not let you control the start of the trade less than 1 year sad... 
what's confusing is that all my previous custom modifications to the filters are not accepted by the new version? what has changed? and what do I need to do to make them work again?

if some one can direct me to a post or briefly respond to this issues,  I would appreciate it
TY

Re: The FSB 2.98.3.0 RC Data Horizon not Functioning correctly

Data Horizon was not changed. It must work as in the older versions. Please be sure you have at least 300 bars for the desired period.

Thanks for reply, so it make sense that the I see about one year of data on daily chart when it come to Data Horizon,  however the open filter "Date Filter" should allow for shorter time frame.  in the older version I had a filter that would allow me to set  a precise Date and time where the trades would start from. the longer data was still used in calculations of the indicators, however the trades were not executed until indicated.  this was a great tool when one needs to compare the predicted results on FSB with the results collected on FST...
can you tale me if the open filter "Date Filter" is running correctly? ie can it be set to start trade execution at  less than 300 days on daily chart? or am I miss understanding on how this indicator should work?

Thanks again smile

can you tale me if the open filter "Date Filter" is running correctly? ie can it be set to start trade execution at  less than 300 days on daily chart?

See the source code: https://github.com/PopovMP/Forex-Strate … eFilter.cs from line 94

case "Do not open positions before":
                        for (int bar = firstBar; bar < Bars; bar++)
                            if (Time[bar] >= keyDate)
                            {
                                firstBar = bar;
                                break;
                            }

firstBar = Math.Min(firstBar, Bars - 300);

Trades starts at least 300 bars before the newest bar.

Thanks smile