Topic: Consideration - FSB and FST Supporter versions

I'm considering the following idea - to release FSB Supporter and FST Supporter version.
These releases will be absolutely equal to current FSB and FST.
FSB Supporter may costs $25 and FST Supporter to cost $20.
It will be clearly noted that there are available equal to these but freeware products.

Why to do so:
- I'll announce affiliate program with commissions of 40%. In this way other forex related sites may publish these product.
- The eventual income will cover part of hosting and development expenses.
- I'll check the integration and process of selling software with the chosen vending platform. This experience will be necessary for distributing of FSB Pro.

What do you think?

Re: Consideration - FSB and FST Supporter versions

what is the motive to buy a free software !!!!

ahmedalhoseny wrote:

what is the motive to buy a free software !!!!

The same as donations. To support its development.

but the Donner donot need  a third party to confines him or her to donate

I have an idea  in your PM

Excellent idea to generate some funds to cover some of your costs....

You might even consider also, a subscription plan so that people could subscribe and pay on a monthly basis for some features.

A subscription could be for some addons or an alternative design for FST or FSB

I am sure that you have far more programming to do than you can do yourself, it would be great if you could hire some help as this project is certainly benefiting many people.

Perhaps you will get the page up soon so we can participate this month.

I fully support your idea!

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

consider adding to the download page a mailing list for updates

I totally support the idea. I am willing to pay for this product.
In fact I would like to benefit from the pro version, which will include features that I would like to use. Do you have any idea when it will become available?

My guess based on a post a couple months ago would be 6 months til we see the Pro, however, things may be moving a lot quicker.

In fact I would like to benefit from the pro version, which will include features that I would like to use.

Key new features of FSB  Pro are the possibility to set different symbols and higher time frame to strategy indicators. But these features are almost useless without integration with FST. I have plans to make FST compatible with FSB Pro strategies till the end of the Summer. We'll need a long period of testing after that.

The earliest possible Beta release is on October. I plan to prepare a commercial version of FSB Pro at about April or March.

Popov wrote:

In fact I would like to benefit from the pro version, which will include features that I would like to use.

Key new features of FSB  Pro are the possibility to set different symbols and higher time frame to strategy indicators. But these features are almost useless without integration with FST. I have plans to make FST compatible with FSB Pro strategies till the end of the Summer. We'll need a long period of testing after that.

The earliest possible Beta release is on October. I plan to prepare a commercial version of FSB Pro at about April or March.

What about forext strategy executor? It was shown some time ago. I would gladly pay $100 for this just to decrease number of running FST instances...

What about forext strategy executor?

I'll make a new FST with tabbed GUI like FSB Pro later or will integrate trading capability in FSB Pro.
I'll think about it once FSB Pro is shaped.

togr I agree with your idea, pay a fee for that.... I hope that can be placed very high on the priority list.

It would allow us to run our Ea's in a simpler fashion and also generate some $$ for FSB development.

Blaiserboy wrote:

togr I agree with your idea, pay a fee for that.... I hope that can be placed very high on the priority list.

It would allow us to run our Ea's in a simpler fashion and also generate some $$ for FSB development.

exactly smile

I understand your interest. I also do not like running multiple FST copies.
I'll try to make FSB Pro trading multiple strategies till the end of July.

Also a tool for auto loading, connecting and starting trade will be incorporated later.
I think it can be a page where a user can browse and select different saved strategies. These strategies can be stored in a config file together with the Connection ID. By pressing a button, a user will load all selected strategies in FSB Pro in trader mode. It will work like the current autostart script. This page can include basic controls for start trade, stop trade, start all... And it can show trading status for all charts.

It seams I'll work on this instead of the Generator for now.

This would be sooooooooooooooooo beneficial to quite a few of us......

Popov wrote:

I understand your interest. I also do not like running multiple FST copies.
I'll try to make FSB Pro trading multiple strategies till the end of July.

Also a tool for auto loading, connecting and starting trade will be incorporated later.
I think it can be a page where a user can browse and select different saved strategies. These strategies can be stored in a config file together with the Connection ID. By pressing a button, a user will load all selected strategies in FSB Pro in trader mode. It will work like the current autostart script. This page can include basic controls for start trade, stop trade, start all... And it can show trading status for all charts.

It seams I'll work on this instead of the Generator for now.

Miroslav,

that would be just fascinating wink