1 (edited by slowkey 2013-05-21 10:59:36)

Topic: Beta 2.91 Bug or Feature Beta

I noticed Popov when loading in data in this case EURUSD to the beta 2.91 program I was getting a warning that Christmas and New Years did not have any bar information. I did not get this for any other year. It just opened up a window with those dates called out and suggested using bad data cutoff. I am using US server IBFX hst files.

Another thing I noticed is if you use the view menu to change your theme to get a dark theme like black the text is still in black and can not be seen in the indicator menu where you ban indicators. I also can not see the balance equity window info as far as I have been able to determine.

If I am to post bug reports somewhere else folks point me in the right direction. smile

Doug

Re: Beta 2.91 Bug or Feature Beta

I was getting a warning that Christmas and New Years did not have any bar information.

FSB Complains of data gaps if there are more than 5 days off. If you are sure your data are ok, you can switch off "Check the Data" checkbox and warning message will not appear.

Another thing I noticed is if you use the view menu to change your theme to get a dark theme like black the text is still in black and can not be seen in the indicator menu where you ban indicators. I also can not see the balance equity window info as far as I have been able to determine.

This is definitely a bug. I'll fix it before the release. Thank you for the report.

I fixed indicator list colors and sorting drop-down list boxes, but cannot find where equity is displayed wrong.

http://s21.postimg.org/qna3av5zn/generator_terminalcolor.jpg

Popov wrote:

I fixed indicator list colors and sorting drop-down list boxes, but cannot find where equity is displayed wrong.

http://s21.postimg.org/qna3av5zn/generator_terminalcolor.jpg

No problem with equity curve. My lot size got changed to much for the amount of currency in the account so it would not run. Something to remember for the Videos.