Topic: Forex for the future?

Hi, I’m wondering if there is a way I can get into forex as a way to save up some money for my kids, is it a good advise to try and save up for the future with its profits?

Re: Forex for the future?

you can get some profits from here, savings… depend from you. Keep in mind this is a market where you can trade from home, it doesn’t matter when and you can manage yourself. It also means success depends on you and how you trade

Thank you for your answer, I had thought about that after posting the question, that saving up was more like my choice, I just wanted to know if there were some sort of “plans” depending on what your goals are with the forex market, with a broker or something like that.

That is very true for me. before I start FX, i was pretty busy Stock exchanging, but later i started investing in forex just to avoid frustration during loss on stock exchange. Now i have my almost all investment on Forex only. I have some investment still in Stock Exchange but that i will keep as spare. However, your suggestion is true as well. I have recently started some investment Forex for secure future. I agree with you.

Get the best Forex Reviews | Simple steps for Forex Trading

The forex trading can give you the opportunity to receive much better return for your savings that if you put them in a bank. But you should be very careful and not try to make big money, but only decent monthly returns.