Topic: Expert advisor Combination

Hello everyone I am looking for some information on how to use any expert advisors so in combination with any other. I have two that I can?t use together.

Re: Expert advisor Combination

hi pete. It depends of your platform and of course your experience. Ea and this kind of tools may be useful but sometimes may not. I suggest try those on a demo account, then you?ll improve your decisions on a live account. Some demos don?t allow you to test it but some do. Adrian

I've never tried on my platform using more than an ea but I'm curious about it. If you set a good ea, why would you need one extra? For me, one is enough to make a strategy if I've one. adelin

I agree, it’d be enough according to the quality of that ea which you set. Anyway you can set more than one and use it depending how market is going. It means you need to set some features beside to be sure about when you must start up using it

actually I started testing one of the ea’s set already on the mt4 platform and I’ve realized a real trader would need more than one according to his strategies. Some ea’s could offer more profits depending on the market as well

Hey Adelin, I´m using MT4 platform too, what EA have you used from there you really like?, I mean an effective one that works for this volatility in the market nowadays. I would really like to know how they work.