Topic: no trades in FST

Hi,

first of all - thanks for this great software.

I tried out FSB for several days and yesterday i wanted to start with FST in Demo Account. Installation and configuration was not a problem, FST connects to Metatrader without any problems and it is stable.

My problem is, there are no trades done by FST. Journal is empty, only my test orders which I sent manually were displayed.

I tested just a simple strategy:
EURUSD M5
Opening Point of the position: Price Move
Closing Point of the position: Bar Closing
Closing Logic Condition: Exit interval (1h)

Could someone help?

Re: no trades in FST

kmatled wrote:

Hi,

first of all - thanks for this great software.

I tried out FSB for several days and yesterday i wanted to start with FST in Demo Account. Installation and configuration was not a problem, FST connects to Metatrader without any problems and it is stable.

My problem is, there are no trades done by FST. Journal is empty, only my test orders which I sent manually were displayed.

I tested just a simple strategy:
EURUSD M5
Opening Point of the position: Price Move
Closing Point of the position: Bar Closing
Closing Logic Condition: Exit interval (1h)

Could someone help?

Please post scrennof your Chart tab in FST

Price move, what setting?

4 (edited by imiza 2013-02-17 23:50:29)

Hi, I have similiar problem. I try connect FTS in my alpari MT4 demo - done. In FST I see chart from MT4 its good. But FST dont do trades. I load simple strategy with MA and nothing.

When I try do manul trade in FST its working.

Please Any idea ?

Thanks

When I try do manual trade in FST its working.

It means that FST is correctly connected to MT.
Please check messages in MT4 journal. Test with "Test Trade" strategy which comes with FST.

6 (edited by imiza 2013-02-18 00:50:12)

Hm, in Journal are only mine manual trades and its OK. Maybe the strategy dont send trade signal yet ?
Now I load standart strategy from FST "Demo Bollinger ADX"  I will wait for trade signal from this strategy.
Thanks

PS:When I press F3 I see "MT4-FST Expert ID- 0" and "TradeIsBusy". Its correct ? ..I mean "TradeIsBusy"