Topic: function to reverse order ....

hello ..
I wanted to ask you to insert itself into the file "MT4-FST Expert.ex4" or in the "FST" function to reverse order ....
example:
Once the program sends the signal to "sell" the terminal metatrader reverses it into a signal  "buy"
vice versa
Once the program sends the signal to "buy" metatrader terminal reverses it into a signal  "sell"

reversal of the "take profit" in the "stop loss"

All this is possible?
Thank you.

Re: function to reverse order ....

Of course it's possible, reverse the strategy!

sorry ... I can not understand ...
how is it possible?
smile

For example you have the following strat, which defines how long positions are opened (shorts are mirrored longs):

[Opening Point of the Position]
Bar Opening
     Enter the market at the beginning of the bar
     Base price  -  Open

[Opening Logic Condition]
Moving Average
     [ A ]   The Moving Average rises
     Smoothing method  -  Simple
     Base price  -  Close
     Period  -  14
     Shift  -  0
     Use previous bar value  -  Yes

Now you want to reverse the positions, that's simple! Lets reverse the signals in the strat:

[Opening Point of the Position]
Bar Opening
     Enter the market at the beginning of the bar
     Base price  -  Open

[Opening Logic Condition]
Moving Average
     [ A ]   The Moving Average falls
     Smoothing method  -  Simple
     Base price  -  Close
     Period  -  14
     Shift  -  0
     Use previous bar value  -  Yes

You see, first strat opens long, but the second one opens short at the exact time, signals are reversed!

smile Thank you for the answer "Footon" ... but I think that the solution is simple reversal of the signal, regardless of the strategy set.
My strategy is composed of many blocks "Opening Logic Condition" (12), not always with "Rises / falls." The change in the function block "change" strategy (i think).
My idea is the simple change of the signal .. without changing the strategy and its functions .. (although it seems strange!)
Would you have any other solution??

sorry for my English is not very good.
thanks

Your English is good, I can understand you, I've seen much worse than this smile

There is only one solution and that's the one I proposed earlier. Let me explain it more - rises/falls was just to illustrate what to do, if currently there's "rises", you change it to "falls", if currently it crosses up, change it to crosses down (pay attentiion to levels though), if currently it changes direction up, change it to direction down.

If you're trying to make a loser strat into a winning one by changing the signals, it won't most probably work itself out. I've tried it to do, and so have many others, but I haven't seen not a single strat which works after that yet.