Topic: mt5 indikator rewrite to FSB cs format

Hi,

I would like to use aroon up down indicator from mt5 but in FSB is just aroon histogram. I need logical condition for long when blue aroon is up at value 100, or short when red aroon is up at value 100. If someone can help i would be grateful. i thing it can be easy to write in aroon histogram but i failed.... so i attach mt5 indicator(it doesnt matter if someone rewrite aroon histogram or mt5 indicator..i need just help because this indicator is very important for my strategy) 

thanks

Post's attachments

Aroon_Up_Down.mq5 3.52 kb, 6 downloads since 2012-06-03 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: mt5 indikator rewrite to FSB cs format

Michal, take the tiger below for a ride. Be advised I do not know whether the values match between FSB and MT, it's something for you to find out, I just took FSB's standard indi and threw out the histo and left only the lines, adapted the logic that it would use both lines, altough you have to select which line to use. If your strat uses two lines separately, 2 indis have to be used with appropriate logical conditions plus Long or Short indi (post your rules, I'll publish how to achieve it, if you don't know). I made it like this because I thought it was the shortest/quickest way for me as my schedule has been quite tight.

Thanks!

thanks, it works but only for aroon up OR aroon down. I need to have both conditions in one indi .... when aroon up is higher then level 99(or u can also replace up = 100) for long, and short if aroon down is also higher then 99(=100). i need have this two conditions in one indi.
im realy grateful for your help

I deleted the indi because I found some irregularities, I have to fix it somehow, DO NOT USE IT. I'll include your logic preference, but it will take a bit of time (at the end of the week hopefully). Do you need that other stuff like rises, falls, crosses logics?

no...i just need when up is at level 100 or down is at level 100  ( or higher than level 99 tongue )
thanks

The indi is here.

Post's attachments

AroonUpDown.cs 6.83 kb, 23 downloads since 2012-06-12 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.