Topic: entry time

hi;
i have optimized my strategy using the "entry time" Opening slot. It shows that the best time to trade is between 1 and 3. i want to know if FSB use GMT time, and what time use FST, the same that FSB or the broker time.
Thanks for your help!

Re: entry time

FSB uses the time from the data.
FST uses the broker time.

thx for the answer.
is there any way to know what is the time of the data used by the FSB?, or somebody knows what is the standard data time in the FSB if you havent changed it?

I think the best thing to do is download new data from your broker and run FSB on that. That way you are generating your strategy based on the same data feed you will be trading on.

If you look at the data in FSB you should be able to see week start and week end, you can then work that to your local time and broker times and as Spiderman says you are best to download data from the broker you will be running your strategy on.
Mick

pau.cns wrote:

hi;
i have optimized my strategy using the "entry time" Opening slot. It shows that the best time to trade is between 1 and 3. i want to know if FSB use GMT time, and what time use FST, the same that FSB or the broker time.
Thanks for your help!

Popov wrote:

As I remember the built-in data time zone is GMT + 2 hours.

7 (edited by Cupidess 2012-05-14 07:05:47)

s there any way to know what is the time of the data used by the FSB?, or somebody knows what is the standard data time in the FSB if you havent changed it?

intensity workout on sale