1 (edited by AudraLipponenk854 2012-04-19 00:24:23)

Topic: chart

In the balance/equity chart, shows two lines: one yellow and the otherone purple, what is the meaning of this lines?
regards

Re: chart

Purple is the account balance, or the realized gain/loss balance for the account.

The yellow tracks the unrealized gain/loss (drawdown).

3 (edited by SpiderMan 2012-04-19 00:36:58)

Hi AudraLipponenk854

Welcome to the forum.

The purple line shows the closed profit and the yellow line show the open profit. The yellow line is useful to see the drawdown of your strategy and also to see the open profit excursion.

Sam, it looks like you just beat me to it,well done!

The more the merrier!

SpiderMan, congrats on the Mod status, I had been expecting this for quite some time! big_smile

On this topic - hate to crash your party guys, but see this thread http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/3141/bal … ity-chart/

This is a fake thread, we have a spammer in the house!!! Ban him please.

I thought I had answered that question before. It is actually a sensible question though!

Hahahaha, why would somebody do that?  (Talking about spam, not asking a legit question.. lol)

manningryan488 wrote:

Hahahaha, why would somebody do that?  (Talking about spam, not asking a legit question.. lol)

Most spammers here have below average intelligence, or so it seems to me. Therefore they don't have particularly much to say, and when they do something really stupid comes out, to avoid that they copy-paste threads and questions from other people. I'm expecting Audralippo to come back and edit his post with spam links... shouldn't take long now.