Topic: Published FSB v2.68 and FST v1.4.10

Forex Strategy Builder v2.68
Download link in Download page.

New Features:
1. Optimization of Permanent Stop Loss, Permanent Take Profit and Break Even.
2. Martingale Money Management.
3. Importing History Files from MetaTrader 4. Contributed by Adam Burgess.
4. Data Horizon can be set with year, month, day, hour and minute.
5. Forex Strategy Builder is able to read more data file formats.
6. Several improvements of the User interface of Main Screen and Optimizer.
7. Installation options included in order to prevent overwriting user data and settings.
8. Corrected logical rules of Previous High Low indicator.
9. Fixed different bugs and issues.
10. Added Trade Distribution Chart contributed by Krog.
11. Updated jForex data import.

See more comments about the new features here Forex Strategy Builder 2.67 Beta

Forex Strategy Trader v1.4.10
Download link in Download page.

New Features:
1. Updated MT4-FST Expert to v1.10. Added Write_Log_File option.
2. FST Journal can export the records in a file.
3. Corrected logical rules of Previous High Low indicator.

Re: Published FSB v2.68 and FST v1.4.10

I published a guide about MT4-FST Expert Options for this version of the expert.

3 (edited by jgp 2012-04-05 16:45:13)

I use Windows 7, which was upgraded immediately from Vista by HP upon purchase, and do not have a compatibilty "button" in either FXCM MT4 or Alpari MT4. Current [Apr 4] MT4-FST Expert attached to all FXCM and Alpari charts has the Write_Log_File option changed from "false" to "true", but there are no files being written to either FXCM or Alpari.  There is an "Advanced Sharing" dropdown table in both FXCM and Alpari, but I can't figure out how to "share" files that aren't there with FSB-FST forum.
Checked out the new expert instructions you provided.  Apparently I have  the Expert settings set correctly both on Alpari and FXCM charts. Separate SL-TP "false" and Write Log "True". 
All the "Win" strategies seem to be working fine but all the "Add" strategies are still making multiple additional entries to the original with virtually identical time/price values.  The original entry has a slightly different time/price value.

jgp find me on Skype: Popov.FSB and share your desktop. We'll find the log files and the reason for multiple adding.

I use Windows 7, which was upgraded immediately from Vista by HP upon purchase, and do not have a compatibilty "button" in either FXCM MT4 or Alpari MT4. Current [Apr 4] MT4-FST Expert attached to all FXCM and Alpari charts has the Write_Log_File option changed from "false" to "true", but there are no files being written to either FXCM or Alpari.

I expanded the instruction for finding log files: MT4-FST Expert Options.