- Renew Previous High Low indicator
- Remove FXCM from LateStop list of the expert or all brokers in that list
- Check why Three Bars Swing Pattern indicator doesn't trade
- Add Save log file button to Journal
- Think about adding Martingale

FSB
- Fix eventual bugs

Publish FSB and FST on Thursday.
Discussing the new versions of FSB and FST on the Sunday Skype chat.

Any ideas and feedback are welcome.

2 (edited by mentosan 2012-04-02 09:13:41)

Re: Weekly ToDo List

Popov I have one more idea about FST. i think it could be very good, if FST can avoid the "red" news according to each pair. This is a start idea, we can develop it if you consider that this is valid for our project. What do you think?

I prefer that FST not be geared to news or away from news, unless there are user set options to include or exclude these periods.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Update:
FSB v2.68 published
FST v1.4.10 published

ToDo

FST
- Write help about MT4-FST Expert input options;
- Add Journal auto save to FST.
- Expert to close Journal file at midnight and to open new journal file.
- Add Martingale to FST.

Is there any difference between the just published version and 2.68RC?

SpiderMan wrote:

Is there any difference between the just published version and 2.68RC?

FSB v2.68 final is identical with FSB v2.68 RC.

Update of ToDo for week April 9 - 15.

Forex Strategy Trader
- Fix class name of Vidya Moving Average custom indicator.
- Add auto save log file feature.
- Add Martingale feature.
- Update expert with the new debug features.

Forex Strategy Builder
- Fix Data Horizon bug: Crash when changing data folder and From Date is after the update date of the new files.
- Fix Journal bug: Error message at FSB opening when font is set to large on Win XP.
- Fix Config file bug: Error message at FSB start up after updating old installation.
- Fix class name of Vidya Moving Average custom indicator.
- Add link to Data Directory on Market menu tab for fast data access.
- MT4 HST Files Import tool to cut data files to 50 000 bars or to add a max bars setting.
- Update data files from Alpary or FXCM.

Publishing new FSB and FST versions.

Noticed above the bullet "Update data files from Alpari and FXCM.  FYI, I just discovered today problem exporting data files from both FXCM and Alpari MT4 History Centers.  no matter what time frame above M1 I select to export, it saves for a few seconds what appears to be about the right value, then it increases the amount saved to that for M1. Haven't been able to stop at what appears to be the right value despite literally hours of trying.  And when I try to open an FSB strategy from that corrupted data folder on a time frame higher than M1, FSB says there is no data for that time frame in the folder.  Weird.  I realize it's not your FSB-FST problem, since the same thing happens on both MT4 platforms, evidently it's a Meta-quotes problem that I never had before today.

jgp wrote:

I realize it's not your FSB-FST problem, since the same thing happens on both MT4 platforms, evidently it's a Meta-quotes problem that I never had before today.

MT4 have gone through quite a few updates recently. It wouldn't surprise me that the problem lies here.

Take care also about the fact that Alpari changed last month the gmt offset from 2 to 3. Also, this is very important for the strategies which are using indicators with time entries and so on... For me for example this is  a big problem because I cannot combine the history before April with the history after April in order to optimize my strategies with such time entry indicators. From now on I have to split the time and to make 2 times optimize.