Topic: FSB software error

I have downloaded the software but, when I change date/ month/ year in data horizon, I don't get the required output. For example, when I enter the year 2007 in 'remove data older than' and generate output, data are shown from the year 1989. What is the software problem? I feel the results are not reliable.

Re: FSB software error

Did you press the Accept" button? Open the "Data horizon" dialog again and check the settings.

I checked the settings. Data horizon doesn't give the data for the set time period for '1 day' time frame. Other time frames, there is no problem. There appears to be a 'bug' in the software. kindly check up.

Send me your data file and the config.xml file. It is in the system subfolder. Apply the files as attachment to info@forexsb.com

I have forwarded the information as attachments through my e- mail to info@forexsb.com. kindly check up and get back to me

Hello,

after starting with the amazing Forex Strategy Builder, I have to ask 2 things:

i) Is it easily possible to generate only one "long" or one "short" strategy ?
   I'm  interested in this, because normally I hedge only. Besides that, whats good for longs
   doesnt need to be a good short strategy.

ii) The "Generator" came up with a  strategy in daily EUR/USD , with an
  absolutely "amazing" exit strategy: "MACD line falls", but then I noticed,
  that the time period of the fast MA was 193 and that of the slow MA was 10!
Therefore I suggest introducing a check, that "fast time periods" are smaller
than "slow time periods".   

Regards
renium

Hi,
1) Use the "Long or Short" filter. It has rules "Open long positions only" and "Open short positions only"

2) There is no problem. It works fine. Of course, if you want you can change it to:  "MACD line rises", Slow MA: 193, Fast MA 10. It is the same.

Thank you, I overlooked this filter which can be locked for scanning.

renium