Topic: Bug - Exception when changing monitors

I get an exception when I open or close laptop, while generating a strategy, and swapping to between my external monitor. I click "continue" and it doesn't seem to have a negative effect.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Forex_Strategy_Builder.Backtester.IsPos(Int32 bar)
   at Forex_Strategy_Builder.Small_Indicator_Chart.SetUpChart()
   at Forex_Strategy_Builder.Small_Indicator_Chart.InitChart()
   at Forex_Strategy_Builder.Small_Indicator_Chart.OnResize(EventArgs eventargs)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnSizeChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 clientWidth, Int32 clientHeight)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmWindowPosChanged(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Re: Bug - Exception when changing monitors

I get these with some custom things I've added, it is when FSB comes up from a minimized state, and has to redraw all the charts on the main display like the equity chart in lower right, the price chart on the lower left.
I haven't figured out how to fix it, but I do the same thing -- just click continue, so long as does not crash, it's inconvenient but does not lose work.

Re: Bug - Exception when changing monitors

Bug is confirmed. Thank you for the reports. I'll fix it for the upcoming FSB beta version.
I hope to be able to upload it on February 20th.