forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → translate Supertrend indicator from MT4 fo FSB

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: translate Supertrend indicator from MT4 fo FSB

is it possible, that someone translate this fine indicator into FSB? i got it only in MT4 ;(

thank you in advance!

Re: translate Supertrend indicator from MT4 fo FSB

Perhaps post the Mq4 file so someone can have a look at it.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

i thought i did. sry about that. but for what i understand it is based on the CCI, so if i include the cci it should work out anyway.

stefanthom wrote:

i thought i did. sry about that. but for what i understand it is based on the CCI, so if i include the cci it should work out anyway.

Don't be sorry, there has been a "software update" in the forum, attachments won't show up and can't be downloaded or deleted. If you'll be interested in posting something as an attachment, you have 3 ways: email, upload somewhere else or wait 3 months until forum regains its functions.

thank you vey much for explaining. thats unfortunate.  here you can find the code:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dq4nvitecnrv8a5

i know it draws lines and it is not an actual indicator with an actual value, but it is possible to include the system in forex sb?

thanks very much!

Got it, thanks!

Small problem though, your indi needs the use of ATR, but FSB's ATR is coded differently (it's definitely not coded by the developer), it is not a true Wilder ATR, and it doesn't match with MT4's ATR value. This means that if I use FSB's ATR, the values between MT Supertrend and my C# version of it won't match, I can't tell by how much.

I will take a shot at it, and then we'll see.

Stefan,

Good news, I finished coding, seems to even work lol 
Values are not much off, I expected it to be worse, workable if you ask me, but different data might amplify the mismatch.

Problems and comments post here, you can find the indi in your mailbox.

CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Please make the indicator publicly available, I'm also interested in it.

footon wrote:

Stefan,

Good news, I finished coding, seems to even work lol 
Values are not much off, I expected it to be worse, workable if you ask me, but different data might amplify the mismatch.

Problems and comments post here, you can find the indi in your mailbox.

CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

I would, but for a week or two nothing can be attached to posts, it just won't show up! It's that bloody update dopamiin made, I think you have seen the thread about it, he obviously thinks everything is in top order and won't turn back the update or fix the bloody problem. So, as he can't be bothered, we can do only one thing - wait for Miro to set forum right, in best case scenario we wait for 3 months.

Sorry for spreading the anger, but this fuckup frustrates me deeply!

If you're very interested, I can send it to you too. There's one thing though - there are at least 2 different versions of SuperTrend, the one Stefan posted doesn't use CCI. If you can, open your version in metaeditor and see whether iCCI is mentioned in the code or not.

thank you very much! i didnt test it yet. havent had the time, but i will soon. yes indeed there are different versions of the "supertrend"-indi... one is with CCI one is not. i hope it is in your interest to post the link here for downloding the supertrend.cs :
http://www.mediafire.com/?dfvo2g1n76q3vcs

stefanthom wrote:

thank you very much! i didnt test it yet. havent had the time, but i will soon. yes indeed there are different versions of the "supertrend"-indi... one is with CCI one is not. i hope it is in your interest to post the link here for downloding the supertrend.cs :
http://www.mediafire.com/?dfvo2g1n76q3vcs

Excellent!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Technical Indicators → translate Supertrend indicator from MT4 fo FSB