Topic: MA strategy

Hi, Popov

I want to develop a MA strategy. Which enters long at the MA High but enters short at the MA low. Which is only logical. Can we do that with the FSB?

Thanks a lot.
Sincerely.

Re: MA strategy

akkubak wrote:

Hi, Popov

I want to develop a MA strategy. Which enters long at the MA High but enters short at the MA low. Which is only logical. Can we do that with the FSB?

Thanks a lot.
Sincerely.

Keep in mind that the FSB develops the strategy on one side. either long or short and then automatically develops the other side. there fore you need only develop the long side and the short side is done for you.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

akkubak wrote:

Hi, Popov

Thanks a lot.
Sincerely.

I had the same problem and came up with my own solution.

All you need to do is add the LONG OR SHORT logic to the open and develop two strategies one for longs and one for shorts

mixmanmatt wrote:
akkubak wrote:

Hi, Popov

Thanks a lot.
Sincerely.

All you need to do is add the LONG OR SHORT logic to the open and develop two strategies one for longs and one for shorts

Also, look into the Logical Groups feature, then you can have 2 sets of entry rules in the same strategy.

krog wrote:
mixmanmatt wrote:
akkubak wrote:

Hi, Popov

Thanks a lot.
Sincerely.

Also, look into the Logical Groups feature, then you can have 2 sets of entry rules in the same strategy.

Wow Thanks for the help with logical groups I just looked at it for the first time and came up with another request:

You can't assign a group to the opening or closing logic slots making my moving average strategies unable to calculate with the logical groups

but for sure I'm going to use the groups along with the generator to get some strategies going. (if thats possible)