Topic: Forex Strategy Trader restrictions

Hello
I found out that there is a restriction in Strategy -> Trade Settings: Minimum number of bars in the chart = 5000. Is there some way to increase it?

Re: Forex Strategy Trader restrictions

Why do you want to increase it?

Some indicator calculations require a lot of history, reducing that parameter may affect your results dramatically

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Blaiserboy wrote:

Some indicator calculations require a lot of history, reducing that parameter may affect your results dramatically

Yes, and that`s why i search a way to increase it

Gangrr wrote:
Blaiserboy wrote:

Can I ask what sort of indicator are you using which requires more than 5000 bars?

footon wrote:
Gangrr wrote:
Blaiserboy wrote:

Can I ask what sort of indicator are you using which requires more than 5000 bars?

For example:
Cross MA HFT on H1 interval, if we working on minutes.

Well, if parameters are in hundreds, M1 WTF needs more bars. You could try opening FST's System folder and editing config file, look up line <minChartBars>400</minChartBars> and go on from there. But it might not work, and I don't know a better solution either.